Governor of Hargeisa says the UAE military base in Berbera is cancelled

Bohol

VIP
We all knew it was fairytales to begin with. It wouldn't have lasted a day before the Houthis bomb it.:pachah1:

DEG DEG XUKUUMADDA OO SHEEGTAY INA SALDHIIGI MILITARIGA EE IMARAADKA CARABTA LAGA LABTAY

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We all knew it was fairytales to begin with. It wouldn't have lasted a day before the Houthis bomb it.:pachah1:

DEG DEG XUKUUMADDA OO SHEEGTAY INA SALDHIIGI MILITARIGA EE IMARAADKA CARABTA LAGA LABTAY

Remember when they posted pictures of random bulldozers and cranes swearing it was under construction :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Remember when they posted pictures of random bulldozers and cranes swearing it was under construction :drakelaugh:

Now they gunna be like "where is my base"

0-e1496309679555.jpg

UAE withdrew from the Yemen war, what purpose would Berbera serve besides being droned by the Houthis like they are doing to Saudi Arabia right now lmao?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ceeb calayk they were bragging about that for 2 years. They even thought to themselves that they were going to get weapons in violation of the arms embargo for Somalia, secessionist truly are the most deluded among us.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Wow, Commercial diplomacy wins between Somaliland and UAE Gov. mutual decision Berbera Airport will stay as Civilian operation. I suspect it has to do Abu Dhabi downsizing their military containment of Yemen war including not jeopardising their multi-billion invested Berbera City

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Arab waa xasid who don't want to see somalis flourish.. All contracts with them should be canceled including the one with Bosaso.

Bosaaso needs to be terminated as DPW is priming all eggs into Berbera Port. How did Berbera get so much equipment and improvement in 2 years and bosaaso got none when they were roughly signed on at the same time

Even though I'm not fond of the military base in Berbera, it's still unclear if the whole military base is canscelled. Muuse Biixi only said that the UAE built airport won't be for military use but for the civilians. If the whole thing is cancelled then we'll get the airport for free:westbrookswag:.

Bohol

VIP
Even though I'm not fond of the military base in Berbera, it's still unclear if the whole military base is canscelled. Muuse Biixi only said that the UAE built airport won't be for military use but for the civilians. If the whole thing is cancelled then we'll get the airport for free:westbrookswag:.

Nothing is free in life. :pachah1:

Trending