Governor Muse Bixi to meet President Farmaajo in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by your logic, the waters off of Somaliland belongs to Mogadishu as well. What will you do when they sell your oil?
Relax niggas! there is enough to go around for everyone. With our population and sparsely populated country we could be richer than norway and scandinavia combined if we work together and invest in our country's infrastructure. Every citizen in iceland or norway is rich due to smart investment of oil shares by the government.

Soon trump will be telling us somalis to come to america in droves instead of norwegians.

:chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP
Relax niggas! there is enough to go around for everyone. With our population and sparsely populated country we could be richer than norway and scandinavia combined if we work together and invest in our country's infrastructure. Every citizen in iceland or norway is rich due to smart investment of oil shares by the government.

Soon trump will be telling us somalis to come to america in droves instead of norwegians.

:chrisfreshhah:
yeah, but were talking about how Somaliland basically needs to submit to the government or else they'll be in a corner and marginalized from receiving any oil money because firstly they weren't blessed with any oil, secondly they've been playing the separatist game with the fgs so the fgs will just ignore them while giving every other region a big cut in the oil, if things go status quo then that trillion dollars will be going to every other region making them very rich while Somaliand will be the most backward and least developed, so muse bihi is now meating with farmajo, I expect he will give up ictiiraf and try to become a federal state

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
yeah, but were talking about how Somaliland basically needs to submit to the government or else they'll be in a corner and marginalized from receiving any oil money because firstly they weren't blessed with any oil, secondly they've been playing the separatist game with the fgs so the fgs will just ignore them while giving every other region a big cut in the oil, if things go status quo then that trillion dollars will be going to every other region making them very rich while Somaliand will be the most backward and least developed, so muse bihi is now meating with farmajo, I expect he will give up ictiiraf and try to become a federal state
Somaliland has oil they just won’t be able to exploit it because they’re holding on to this icitiraaf dream that nobody but them believes in decision decision!!! be poor and “independent”or be rich under Somalia :trumpsmirk:

come home to daddy secessionist :diddyass:

Tukraq

VIP
Somaliland has oil they just won’t be able to exploit it because they’re holding on to this citiraaf dream that nobody but them believes in decision decision!!! be poor and “independent”or be rich under Somalia :trumpsmirk: come home to daddy
they don't have offshore and their is some onshore though
offshore-oil-jpg.65971

although onshore isn't really reliable(could end up being water:faysalwtf:)

Either way somaliwenye must live on! i don't want us to lose our spot as the 42'nd largest country because somaliland ppl can't get their shit together. I want ogaden and nfd back so we can be 1.2 million sq in land mass and in the top 15 largest countries.

Imagine this. A green south, green somaliland, green puntland with the some desert regions that can be used for tourism or rally racing and great reserves in the nfd region with some desert regions in ogaden. We can have all 4 terrain types if we reforest some regions and leave some dry like the arizona desert and have a tropical breeze in xamar. We are very blessed indeed and we can shape our country to be the most beautiful.

:ahh:
upload_2019-2-20_0-1-37.jpeg
arizona-desert.jpg
stream-in-tropical-rainforest-jungle-ishigaki-picture-id574403057
fbby1h_1.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Going by your logic, the waters off of Somaliland belongs to Mogadishu as well. What will you do when they sell your oil?
The difference between SL and PL is that Somaliland is illegally occupying Somali maritime and land border.

Puntland enforces Somali maritime borders, there is no PL maritime border..

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol do you call the other presidents of Somali states governors too?
Biixi is a deluded drunk, he would literally think of himself as president and equal to Farmaajo if you call him "president" kkkkkkkkkk

Other presidents recognize Farmaajo, so it's alright if they name themselves "presidents" or "chief ministers".

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Biixi is a deluded drunk, he would literally think of himself as president and equal to Farmaajo if you call him "president" kkkkkkkkkk

Other presidents recognize Farmaajo, so it's alright if they name themselves "presidents" or "chief ministers".
Did you miss out on the fact that he is the president of a breakaway state that broke away from Somalia. Of course he sees Farmaajo as an equal..

He's a drunk, that's your argument? :draketf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The difference between SL and PL is that Somaliland is illegally occupying Somali maritime and land border.

Puntland enforces Somali maritime borders, there is no PL maritime border..
So Somaliland illegally occupies Somali waters just like how they illegally control Somali airspace. Oh wait....
:mjlol:
Thank you. This guy loves to talk out of his futo without evidence.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Did you miss out on the fact that he is the president of a breakaway state that broke away from Somalia. Of course he sees Farmaajo as an equal..

He's a drunk, that's your argument? :draketf:
2agbj9.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So Somaliland illegally occupies Somali waters just like how they illegally control Somali airspace. Oh wait....
:mjlol:
Thank you. This guy loves to talk out of his futo without evidence.
Who mentioned airspace? Warya, you are all over the place today? What are you trying to get at??

You do realize the airlines that fly to Hargeisa completely disregard Somalia airspace instructions. The airspace control Somalia has over Somaliland is zero. It has no enforcement at all.

I am just saying Puntland doesn't have maritime borders.. They enforce Somali waters.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Who mentioned airspace? Warya, you are all over the place today? What are you trying to get at??

You do realize the airlines that fly to Hargeisa completely disregard Somalia airspace instructions. The airspace control Somalia has over Somaliland is zero. It has no enforcement at all.

You are derailing from the topic saaxib, I am just saying Puntland doesn't have maritime borders.. They enforce Somali waters.
@Farm already showed you evidence that Puntland's maritime borders are respected by the FGS. You can continue crying but it won't change reality.
:manny:
As for Somaliland's airspace, I'll just leave this here.
:hemad:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Farm already showed you evidence that Puntland's maritime borders are respected by the FGS. You can continue crying but it won't change reality.
:manny:
As for Somaliland's airspace, I'll just leave this here.
:hemad:
It is not PL MARITIME BORDERS LOL, Puntland enforces the federal government of Somalia's maritime border.

Since when does a federal state have maritime borders, it is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It is not PL MARITIME BORDERS LOL, PL enforces the federal government of Somalia's maritime border

Since when does a federal state have maritime borders, it is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.
Take it up with Spectrum Geo. Those are the words they used.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Take it up with Spectrum Geo. Those are the words they used.
Sure saaxib, that is dangerous talk, when you talk about PL maritime border you are entering my realm. Secession talk is dangerous for Puntites, they do however enjoy entertaining that thought. Is deji:ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts