Governor Muse Bixi to meet President Farmaajo in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Fake news....

It is not like politicians from Somaliland region haven't met their president before.

DiaocLNXcAMJHuS.jpg

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
It makes no difference and that offshore oil is not PL oil at all.

Offshore oil belongs to the government of Somalia, if they decide to give PL 5% cut PL can't do shit about it.
Jealousy is not a good look sxb

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Jealousy is not a good look sxb
I'm not jealous, oil money changes nothing. The oil hasn't even been dug or checked if it's ready for commercialization.

There are deep rooted issues in both SL and Somalia, no talks can resolve that in the near future.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Offshore oil belongs to the government of Somalia, if they decide to give PL 5% cut, PL can't do shit about it.
PL can't do shit about it kulaha. Unlike Hargeisa and Mogadishu, Puntland has a well trained coastguard to defend our coast.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
PL can't do shit about it kulaha. Unlike Hargeisa and Mogadishu, Puntland has a well trained coastguard to defend our coast.
Are you retarded, PL doesn't own the Somali waters. They have no claim to it whatsoever.

If you tell me they find onshore oil within PL borders, then it's different.

Woow PL have small boats with machine guns?

Chill nigga, Somaliland and Somalia has that too. :dead:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Look kulaha governor, one controls barely a city and is in needs a whole army of Africans to travel whileb the other is in control of 90% of his territory for voted in by 55% of his electorate and told him to shut up about DPW sheet he calaacal to the IC

VIP
What is the point of these talks? Unless one party drops its demands for statehood there's no point in meeting over and over again. Fixing the south and forcing them back into the fold is the only way unity will happen. Aduunkan wax kaste xoog baa lagu helaa

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Maansha Allah I hope they do meet and come to some sort of understanding. Muuse Biixi needs to stop his cuqdaad and work with the rest of Somali leaders

Tukraq

VIP
somaliland had to submit after the oil findings, otherwise they would never get recognition while being marginalized in Somalia(since they wouldn't get a cut in the oil money),
Are you retarded, PL doesn't own the Somali waters. They have no claim to it whatsoever.

as for puntland they do control their Somali waters and can do separate deals for their oil blocks,
infact they will have the same type of auction next summer just for puntland oil(where the most is)
and its up to deni and farmajo to negotiate a deal on the revenue split, that will enrich both parties

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Going by your logic, the waters off of Somaliland belongs to Mogadishu as well. What will you do when they sell your oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts