Government of Somalia spending from 2013-2020 EXPOSED

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Even if Dir hypothetically got the presidential seat they'd have to appeal towards one of the main darod or hawiye subs. This isn't America Dir don't have the muscle in Somalia to just do what they want they'd get kicked out of office before they could even touch the kursi
Which alludes to my earlier point that it’s a Hawiye-Darood political monopoly as they’re the two big tribes of the FGS.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
n7d5rksvjfc51.png
If they're that rich, where are they getting their funding from? how do they get their money? China?

476 million?:faysalwtf: no wonder it's a shithole there and AS can't be defeated.
next president should focus on how to generate more revenue by encouraging locals and reer diaspora to take up more large scale fishing, and mass production of agriculture(if Ethiopia doesn't block the rivers again).:francis: it's bleak!
A country with this many problems, and every president's only concern is how he will come back.

Despite covid the 2021 budget is 670m. Dr beyle's hard work is starting to pay off. The budget is still pathetically low compared to our neighbor's budget which is 11-10b(5ish Billion after debt service). But their population is like 5x-10x.
Gov needs to promote fishing. I know Somalis back home rarely eat fish but they can always export it. Fishing/Agriculture especially sesame could generate billions.

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
476 million?:faysalwtf: no wonder it's a shithole there and AS can't be defeated.
next president should focus on how to generate more revenue by encouraging locals and reer diaspora to take up more large scale fishing, and mass production of agriculture(if Ethiopia doesn't block the rivers again).:francis: it's bleak!
A country with this many problems, and every president's only concern is how he will come back.
Maybe they should give AS their own land since AS controls some areas, just call it Shababia or something and it can become like another Shariah law Saudi Arabia type, that may please them and rest of it can be controlled by Somali government, this may stop the suicide bombings for good.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Despite covid the 2021 budget is 670m. Dr beyle's hard work is starting to pay off. The budget is still pathetically low compared to our neighbor's budget which is 11-10b(5ish Billion after debt service). But their population is like 5x-10x.
Gov needs to promote fishing. I know Somalis back home rarely eat fish but they can always export it. Fishing/Agriculture especially sesame could generate billions.
budget has increased almost tenfold in 4 years mashallah

Trending

Latest posts