Gov robbing hospitals now 💀

The moriyaan in the government are now robbing hospitals. The MCH in Hodan district that hosts hundreds of ill patients are told to leave so the land can be sold off to private investors :dead:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
This is the biggest ceeb to date. It can’t get lower than this. Where on earth is the humanity in all this? How on earth can you do this to vulnerable children and elderly people who are in dire need of the care provided by MCH? Whole government is Xaraam from the top down on.

Lots of xaraan money out there , Somalis are hypocrites they punish every sin under the sun but leave thieves on their own and you'll see people come to their defense.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
There is not a decent person in Somali politics. The nation is known as the most corrupt for a reason, what's truly sad is that those in power feel no shame. In any other place they'd hide their acts but the political class of Somalia are a different breed, not a spec of dignity among them.

I genuinely believe we need a cultural revolution like China. We need a Mao to come into power and kill these corrupt people and scare the rest into line. Otherwise what's the point.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
someone needs to travel to xamar and take this guy out 😭
Better solution.
IMG_1196.jpeg

There is not a decent person in Somali politics. The nation is known as the most corrupt for a reason, what's truly sad is that those in power feel no shame. In any other place they'd hide their acts but the political class of Somalia are a different breed, not a spec of dignity among them.

I genuinely believe we need a cultural revolution like China. We need a Mao to come into power and kill these corrupt people and scare the rest into line. Otherwise what's the point.
Somalis are decent people. It’s the President that needs to tackle the mooriyaans under him. The letters that allow dhul boob comes from Gobolka Banaadir. Corruption was much lower during Farmaajo’s tenure. It seems HSM is involved in all this because he hardly talks about corruption issues.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis are decent people. It’s the President that needs to tackle the mooriyaans under him. The letters that allow dhul boob comes from Gobolka Banaadir. Corruption was much lower during Farmaajo’s tenure. It seems HSM is involved in all this because he hardly talks about corruption issues.
The common Somali and the political class are 2 different beasts. While I'm in agreement that common folk tend to be decent I will never stretch that to clan leaders and politicians. It seems that power truly brings out the true colors of a person. This political system has allowed this filth to thrive and nothing short to a new system can flush it out. If politicians were beholden to people for their job security then they wouldn't dare act this way.

1m1v won't fix all our problems but it'll definitely help curb this rampant madness in our political system and give a voice to those that truly need it.

The common Somali and the political class are 2 different beasts. While I'm in agreement that common folk tend to be decent I will never stretch that to clan leaders and politicians. It seems that power truly brings out the true colors of a person. This political system has allowed this filth to thrive and nothing short to a new system can flush it out. If politicians were beholden to people for their job security then they wouldn't dare act this way.

1m1v won't fix all our problems but it'll definitely help curb this rampant madness in our political system and give a voice to those that truly need it.
💯

Trending

Latest posts