got something to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
becosue we support china and america ??

whats with the double standards china is killing torturing and imprizoning muslim uyghurs in china , what about russia and their opression of chechen muslims, or america and their opression in afghanistan and iraq

we dont support nor condem israel but i think somalia should takr adavantage of israel and open some buisness relations with israel
There is no double standard, whether it’s China, Israel or whoever, if they are prosecuting Muslims then there shouldn’t be any support whether it’s business or otherwise! The deen always comes first but I know for a lot people here that is the last thing on their mind

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
There is no double standard, whether it’s China, Israel or whoever, if they are prosecuting Muslims then there shouldn’t be any support whether it’s business or otherwise! The deen always comes first but I know for a lot people here that is the last thing on their mind
if their going to help somalis i dont see why look even palestine has relations with kenya ethiopia osv nieghbouring coutries that have participated in the suffering of somali muslims and hararis and its just people have a double standards when it comes to somalis chechans uyghurs in china if arabs suffer we must boycott this coutnry or that country

comepeltly forgetting the suffering of other muslims aorund the world, perpertrated by every regime

if their going to help somalis i dont see why look even palestine has relations with kenya ethiopia osv nieghbouring coutries that have participated in the suffering of somali muslims and hararis and its just people have a double standards when it comes to somalis chechans uyghurs in china if arabs suffer we must boycott this coutnry or that country

comepeltly forgetting the suffering of other muslims aorund the world, perpertrated by every regime
We got relations with Ethiopia and Kenya in terms of business! Also it’s got nothing to do with Arab suffering it’s about the Muslim ummah! Also, if that case then shouldn’t we finish off what Gathafi wanted to do

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We got relations with Ethiopia and Kenya in terms of business! Also it’s got nothing to do with Arab suffering it’s about the Muslim ummah! Also, if that case then shouldn’t we finish off what Gathafi wanted to do
so its all about arab suffering , if other muslims suffer its ok but not when arabs suffer , sahib youre not making any sence

so its all about arab suffering , if other muslims suffer its ok but not when arabs suffer , sahib youre not making any sence
I said it’s not about Arab suffering because Israel, China, Russia etc are not killing them because they are Arab, they are killing them because they are Muslim! What don’t make sense about that. It’s not about Arab suffering it’s about Muslim suffering.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I said it’s not about Arab suffering because Israel, China, Russia etc are not killing them because they are Arab, they are killing them because they are Muslim! What don’t make sense about that. It’s not about Arab suffering it’s about Muslim suffering.
so why dont we cut relations with china russia america and every other coutnry whoa re involved in the suffring of muslims untill then we will act like normal human biengs and try our best to feed our families in somalia and forget about the west abnk and gaza,

so why dont we cut relations with china russia america and every other coutnry whoa re involved in the suffring of muslims untill then we will act like normal human biengs and try our best to feed our families in somalia and forget about the west abnk and gaza,
That is what I’m saying we shouldn’t do business with people who hates us that makes no sense. Secondly, why do we always have to look for outside help! Somalis who live in west should be the ones who should be coming back helping their own People in terms infrastructure, new businesses etc. I’m sure we can survive without doing business with China or the US

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You're probably some bum that's lived in the west all your life that thinks Ormor are your best friend :)
youre probably a bum who lives in soamlia calling for war against other somali qabils and against otehr cushties while living in poverty

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That is what I’m saying we shouldn’t do business with people who hates us that makes no sense. Secondly, why do we always have to look for outside help! Somalis who live in west should be the ones who should be coming back helping their own People in terms infrastructure, new businesses etc. I’m sure we can survive without doing business with China or the US
thats crazy everyone is doing buisness with everyone even palestine is doing buisness with israel and who they relay on for water and electicity services

besides what should be on our mind is recovering and improving our economy , and if israel wants to be a partner then so be it , we will work with anyone if it means feeding our families and our people in somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You're probably some bum that's lived in the west all your life that thinks Ormor are your best friend :)
youre probably a bum who lives in somalia calling for war against other somali qabils and against other cushties while living in poverty

Tukraq

VIP
smh not every somali is living in poverty maybe your family is tho :):)
Oromo lovers like yourself should just get :4uzpnkt: on sight
Sahib talking about we’re muslim lol, your talking to somalis here, this year @Juuqbuuqluuq subsubsubsubsub clan was infighting over grazing lands killing their own uncles and nephews due to qabil let alone a whole other foreign country of Oromo gaalas lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sahib talking about we’re muslim lol, your talking to somalis here, this year @Juuqbuuqluuq subsubsubsubsub clan was infighting over grazing lands killing their own uncles and nephews due to qabil let alone a whole other foreign country of Oromo gaalas lol
That's what am against, stupid tribal wars fighting over wells water land etc groups of people who are neighbours both muslim Both somali but apparently none for that matters anymore

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whatever you Retarded zoomonkey,
I love oromos afars arabs and everyone, you got a problem with that

Yes i do

scared-woman-raising-hands-up-in-defense-as-danger-concept-isolated-HWFH1A.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
That's what am against, stupid tribal wars fighting over wells water land etc groups of people who are neighbours both muslim Both somali but apparently none for that matters anymore
Neighbor kulaha, say family members, sorry but your dream of brotherhood with foreigners is far fetched and not part of Somali culture, it’s not in our nature to be buddy buddy, we’ve always been warring tribes who may unite occasionally to give habeshas and gallas the beatdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending