got something to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Neighbor kulaha, say family members, sorry but your dream of brotherhood with foreigners is far fetched and not part of Somali culture, it’s not in our nature to be buddy buddy, we’ve always been warring tribes who may unite occasionally to give habeshas and gallas the beatdown
Don't know if I should respond to that but you have a lack of somali history
knowledge

We were not always Savage warring tribes, we had kingdoms like punt, ifat adal ajuraaan etc
Also about the habesha, like hararis and argobbas who were muslim we shared the same kingdoms like shewa ifat adal etc

Tukraq

VIP
Don't know if I should respond to that but you have a lack of somali history
knowledge

We were not always Savage warring tribes, we had kingdoms like punt, ifat adal ajuraaan etc
Also about the habesha, like hararis and argobbas who were muslim we shared the same kingdoms like shewa ifat adal etc
Those kingdoms were warring with each other on tribal basis, and not on an Islam basis so why bring up hararis religion up its irrelevant and their foreigners who would get karbashed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Those kingdoms were warring with each other on tribal basis, and not on an Islam basis so why bring up hararis religion up its irrelevant and their foreigners who would get karbashed
You sound ignorant they were warring on the basis of grabbing land and religious wars nothig to do with tribes
The abysinians consisted of agaws amharas tigrayans different tribes adal sultanate somalis hararis afar etc

Tukraq

VIP
You sound ignorant they were warring on the basis of grabbing land and religious wars nothig to do with tribes
The abysinians consisted of agaws amharas tigrayans different tribes adal sultanate somalis hararis afar etc
Sxb i really don’t care about the Adal sultanate, that’s for you Ethiopians to care about, as far as in Somalia proper we’ve been warring on a tribal basis forever at not a religious one

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb i really don’t care about the Adal sultanate, that’s for you Ethiopians to care about, as far as in Somalia proper we’ve been warring on a tribal basis forever at not a religious one
Again that's not true in somalia proper their was ajuraan sultanate which consisted again of many different tribes in the south, by then their was no so called tribe war
They fought against the Portuguese and won, it was between states not tribes

Tukraq

VIP
Again that's not true in somalia proper their was ajuraan sultanate which consisted again of many different tribes in the south, by then their was no so called tribe war
They fought against the Portuguese and won, it was between states not tribes
The arjuuran had tribal superiority in the south at the time and subjugated the rest, basically no mercy as it is in Somali culture, they were taking down in war by other Somali tribes and are langaab today, ajuraan was a tribal sultanate

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The arjuuran had tribal superiority in the south at the time and subjugated the rest, basically no mercy as it is in Somali culture, they were taking down in war by other Somali tribes and are langaab today, ajuraan was a tribal sultanate
Screenshot_2019-06-20-20-53-32-1.png

They vamr from a tribe but they were a Kingdom owned by the family of garen, it was called the garen Kingdom

No where does it say it was tribal they were ajuraan as that's who they came from but they were a Kingdom made up of the garen family

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 74363

They vamr from a tribe but they were a Kingdom owned by the family of garen, it was called the garen Kingdom

No where does it say it was tribal they were ajuraan as that's who they came from but they were a Kingdom made up of the garen family
A tribal kingdom, it’s called the ajuraan for a reason, that’s like saying the MJ sultanate wasn’t tribal lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A tribal kingdom, it’s called the ajuraan for a reason, that’s like saying the MJ sultanate wasn’t tribal lol
The kingdoms were but it's actually called garen and they came from That tribe but it was a Kingdom, anyhow the other two ifat and adal were kingdoms led by the walashma dynasty so not all of us were tribal and we weren't all ways tribal

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Isaaq kicked them out and Djibouti is its own country, so those kingdoms have nothing to do with modern day proper Somalia
Looool it was governing Somali proper, isnt zeila part of somalia, anyhow am done with the conversation macasalam

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
10 qashins for one and your not petty lol:drakelaugh: might be the pettiest move I've ever seen on here especially after that dumb post you made that deserved an instant qashin

Wallahi don't even doubt my Intel.

Ethiopia will only get stronger from now on.

You don't have to believe me just respect my intuition and move on.

We can even bet on it.

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi don't even doubt my Intel.

Ethiopia will only get stronger from now on.

You don't have to believe me just respect my intuition and move on.

We can even bet on it.
hmm starving population living on American aid, with a 110 million population, little to no resources, landlocked, of several disunited ethnic groups that are at each others necks, you sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts