Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL what happened to being mgtow??
I became one because Xalimos ain't shit

dTcAHZc.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You'r L's are too much bro. This time round I had to give you an abaalmarin. :siilaanyolaugh:It's actually too much at this point. Once a nigga always a nigga. I think this is the begining of your L's. Take care @yaanyuur or @xoor whatever that matters:liberaltears:
WGKhW1.gif

You'r L's are too much bro. This time round I had to give you an abaalmarin. :siilaanyolaugh:It's actually too much at this point. Once a nigga always a nigga. I think this is the begining of your L's. Take care @yaanyuur or @xoor whatever that matters:liberaltears:View attachment 54918

Relax my 2 Ls ain't a big deal. The successes that follow it is what matters. I am doing a research paper to help faraxs in the future not get Ls.

World

VIP
Relax my 2 Ls ain't a big deal. The successes that follow it is what matters. I am doing a research paper to help faraxs in the future not get Ls.
Why would we want to read a research paper from a person who can’t even get a refugee chick? L o l.

Why would we want to read a research paper from a person who can’t even get a refugee chick? L o l.
Waryaa they are down with anyone that isn't from the west because of things the diaspora somalis have been doing. Also what's wrong with refugee chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending