Gossip of the week on Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentleman on this forum declared his love for me, he said he's willing to leave everything behind if I become his bride, I told him I was married and he said he will wait for me for eternity.

I actually think he just wants that American passport. He's a Eurotrash after all.

I will spill the details next Sunday inshallah.

tenor.gif

The fact that you post this for clout, instead of ignoring means your marriage isn't strong.

:pachah1:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
while all of this is taken place i still cant DM people, i dont know wether thats good thing or bad thing.:damedamn:

The fact that you post this for clout, instead of ignoring means your marriage isn't strong.

@Reiko may the closest we have to the Taliban here, but this post has no correlation with the state of her marriage and the insinuation is intellectually baseless and a good muslim does not say something like that.
:ufdup:

Breast reduction? Marriage? :ohreally::ohno: she's a lucky girl I guess
:mjlaugh:

God blessed me twice on the line for breasts but not when I was getting my backmuscles.

We're both lucky to have each other, and I hope you may live to be in such a fruitful union.

@Reiko may the closest we have to the Taliban here, but this post has no correlation with the state of her marriage and the insinuation is intellectually baseless and a good muslim does not say something like that.

God blessed me twice on the line for breasts but not when I was getting my backmuscles.

We're both lucky to have each other, and I hope you may live to be in such a fruitful union.

It was a failed bait. :drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I will start a gofundme account for your breast reduction. It gets better baby girl.

@Knowles and @Steamdevolopment thanks for spilling tea sweethearts.

@R.Kelly once shared that he sucked a woman's toe after giving her a ride. He said it tasted like blue cheese and sweat.

@Starscream tried to sell his body to old rich white ladies, instead they felt sorry for his malnourished ass and offered to adopt him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You , just because I love my religion doesn't mean I'm a terrorist, I'm against terrorism, terrorists are the scums on the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts