Gossip of the week on Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A gentleman on this forum declared his love for me, he said he's willing to leave everything behind if I become his bride, I told him I was married and he said he will wait for me for eternity.

I actually think he just wants that American passport. He's a Eurotrash after all.

I will spill the details next Sunday inshallah.

tenor.gif

A gentleman on this forum declared his love for me, he said he's willing to leave everything behind if I become his bride, I told him I was married and he said he will wait for me for eternity.

I actually think he just wants that American passport. He's a Eurotrash after all.

tenor.gif

I was approached by a gay muslim who knew I was a lesbian and wanted to marry me, in order for him to please his parens and religion.

I clearly rejected his proposal and last I heard he moved to America and married a muslim woman who gossips a great deal, they had a long proposal period, maybe you'd know him?

Stay vigilant xoxo

tenor.gif

I was approached by a gay muslim who knew I was a lesbian and wanted to marry me, in order for him to please his parens and religion.

I clearly rejected his proposal and last I heard he moved to America and married a muslim woman who gossips a great deal, they had a long proposal period, maybe you'd know him?

Stay vigilant xoxo

tenor.gif
Can you make a single post without the following keywords" islam" "gay" lesbian" :browtf:

Muji

VIP
One of the guys who spends to most ammount of time insulting me and writing me essays on this forum wants to fly me out to his country. I said no ofcourse
C1A7CAB5-13AC-44EA-93B3-5217BB943154.gif

But I hope these guys learn a lesson on why they shouldn't dm and declare their love for girls who use wendy williams gifs lest it become a hot topic over shaax kulul one day lmao

Can you make a single post without the following keywords" islam" "gay" lesbian" :browtf:

I'm not that one dimensional as I engage across a wide spectrum with different topics and content however some of the deeper philosophical and societal debates do revolve around islam, LGBT rights, feminism and meaning of equality, liberal sexual values, and therefore I have a greater focus on those issues and incorporate them more often.

In that sense I'm a different archetype that look for principles and idea-based debates, rather than the typical archetypes that focuses on pop culture and identity based content.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

tenor.gif
@Shushue did you propose to reiko

I'm not that one dimensional as I engage across a wide spectrum with different topics and content however some of the deeper philosophical and societal debates do revolve around islam, LGBT rights, feminism and meaning of equality, liberal sexual values, and therefore I have a greater focus on those issues and incorporate them more often.

In that sense I'm a different archetype that look for principles and idea-based debates, rather than the typical archetypes that focuses on pop culture and identity based content.
Thats what I though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts