Gorgor unit showcasing their valiant and synchronised marching skills

CCEA3347-FAFC-4229-B297-49CE39AC1066.jpeg

Soldiers break marches when crossing bridges. The reason is the rhythm of the stride might hit close to the frequency of the bridge and amplify the vibration, making it collapse.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If only they fought AS.
They have been ised to destablise oasis of peace while leaving AS to breed and become more formidable.
What do these guys exactly do? We are on the 10th batallion and still AS control netween Jowhar and Balcad how pathetic

What do these guys exactly do? We are on the 10th batallion and still AS control netween Jowhar and Balcad how pathetic
Somalis have been trainning for the last 10 years
I dont know where they end up because it seems each time a new a administration takes over they are dismissed and new ones trainned.
Alot of them went to Turkey to train they ended up tahribing to Greece and other European countries.

cow

VIP

they are special forces directly under the command of President Farmaajo which are used for high priority areas. they liberated janaale, they played a huge role in securing gedo from kenya and played a huge role in securing galmudug from ahlul sunnah. They also played a huge role in securing the Mogadishu to Afgooye road for construction.

they do their job effectively and are loyal, they also get paid more then your average danab soldier.

GorGor is what keeps a lot guys loyal to Farmaajo. it was a genius move by Farmaajo of decoupling the army into different sections. They can be deployed anywhere within a moments notice.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis have been trainning for the last 10 years
I dont know where they end up because it seems each time a new a administration takes over they are dismissed and new ones trainned.
Alot of them went to Turkey to train they ended up tahribing to Greece and other European countries.
Alot of huuhaa with no action and no results. I guess they are for Sufis and Mucaraad.

12th battalion of Haramcad and 10th battalion of gorgor yet Huriwaa iyo Afgooye Lama tagi karo. Someone needs to study Alshabab and see how they train their militas cuz 15 years of AMISOM statement is unacceptable :tocry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
False pride of a truly shitty failed state.

If they do great why don’t they eliminate the rebels.

Why do we have 22k African soldiers occupying our land. For what reason.

I see this as a delusional men playing childish games.

Farmaajo's regime is based on visual and verbal propaganda & an army of BOTS who keep repeating his lies over and over again.

Farmaajo is too egotistic to even hire an experienced veteran as the General of the SNA and instead hired a very young man. He extends the same micromanaging tactics to the Federal Leaders in his pocket. He is such a disappointment and I pray he never returns to power again.

Every often I think to myself, how would our ancestors feel seeing the same foreigners they sacrificed their life to fight off occupying us Are now babying us and slowly taking over our country r and setting up homes in our country calling themselves β€œAmisom” with no sign of leaving smh.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
how can you watch that video and show hate, stop being negative and appreciate the nation state you own recovering from 30 years of civil war, there are many ethnic groups in the world who do not have a nation state, and Somalis are so greedy and naive to think their clan fiefdoms are nation state.

No amount of troops with animals names can save somalia from alshabab . Here is the fact these guys you see will stay that facility as Long as they are they paid . Once they are sent to jungles they run away and sell their weapons to the highest bidder. 99% of those who run away are the non hawiyes . Somalia is fragmented no one is willing to die for an other man's tuulo.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Gave up on SFG special forces after watching their tiktoks lets face these guys would get smashed in a day by alshabab :ohlord:

Militias and macawiislays are far more capable than gorgor duuf haramcads danabs combinedπŸ‘πŸΎ

Trending