Gorgor unit showcasing their valiant and synchronised marching skills

Based

VIP
Mogadishu owns Somalia. Somalia will always be run from Mogadishu whether you Somalians like it or not.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
False pride of a truly shitty failed state.

If they do great why don’t they eliminate the rebels.

Why do we have 22k African soldiers occupying our land. For what reason.

I see this as a delusional men playing childish games.
False pride of a failed state
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

how can you watch that video and show hate, stop being negative and appreciate the nation state you own recovering from 30 years of civil war, there are many ethnic groups in the world who do not have a nation state, and Somalis are so greedy and naive to think their clan fiefdoms are nation state.

It's absolutely true that those soldiers have much better things to do than be parading every other day. From 2016 till today we've seen a lot of parades

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Mogadishu owns Somalia. Somalia will always be run from Mogadishu whether you Somalians like it or not.
Yeaas, xamar cade, these peasants should be wake to the reality of their level, it's matter of time till their anarchy to be checked again

Farmaajo's regime is based on visual and verbal propaganda & an army of BOTS who keep repeating his lies over and over again.

Farmaajo is too egotistic to even hire an experienced veteran as the General of the SNA and instead hired a very young man. He extends the same micromanaging tactics to the Federal Leaders in his pocket. He is such a disappointment and I pray he never returns to power again.

The hiring of odowaa is the least of our problems. And I do not even consider it a problem.
Guy has PROVEN combat experience and has fought valiantly in many battles against al shabab, his leadership alone turned around a few. His troops know he has earned his stripes.

Where did you get that he is not a veteran? You don’t need gray hair to be a veteran. You don’t need to have fought in the 78 war to be called a veteran. He absolutely has proven combat experience.

People forget Gorgor defended a base against AS in awdheegle. The base was controlled by Amisom and given to Gorgor. They showed the whole world their capabilities in demolishing AS where AS couldn't hold a candle to Gorgor. That should have convinced anyone who isn't a dishonest, lying mucaarad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why do we have 22k African soldiers occupying our land. For what reason.

I see this as a delusional men playing childish games.

As of the last UN Security Council meeting the 22k African troops are still on schedule to continue deploying out of Somalia, despite protest of the UK and other colonialists

Trending

Latest posts