Gorgeous SOMALI girl gets her DNA test back (YOUTUBE! ASS FATTER THAN PIZZA CRUST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Prophet Adam ASW was not African make up. The first human ie Nabi Adam pbuh was a mixture of an Iraqi and a Yemeni.
The narration says Allah created Adam from all clays, minerals and soil from the earth.

The color of Adam was the color of earth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The narration says Allah created Adam from all clays, minerals and soil from the earth.

The color of Adam was the color of earth.

I agree. But if u were asked what was Adam ASW color? U cant say he was a mixture of all clay and soil. Pick a comparison. And so i did. I picked Prophet Ibrahim ASW who we know from seeraah and Fiqh that he was the forefather of Iraqis. What i know for sure is Adam ASW cannot be Africans. The genealogy Africans began with Ham--son of Prophet Nuh. ASW

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know the people who built Babylon were Cushites from Ham's line, so in a way the original Iraqis were dark people as after all mankind were all stationed in the middle east in Adam's time. He also was created from mud (meaning all the dirt mixed together= black/brown) this is evident with genes also as dark skin is dominant. I'm tired of explaining all of this stuff because people don't want to except that Our father Adam was black/brown with the potential for all genes, the same way i could sleep with a white woman and no way would the kid look white completely. Only a mutation or recessive gene would allow a recessive gene to show up. Seriously am i the only one that knows biology here (sighs).

U cannot say ALL mankind were dark people yaqqee! That is supporting your afro centric world view. And i reject it.

U cannot say ALL mankind were dark people yaqqee! That is supporting your afro centric world view. And i reject it.
It's what scientists are finding out today and you seem more biased than i am, where in the quran does it say what race Nuh or Adam were? (bible alludes to Nuh being albino) or did you just get you facts from forged hadiths from racist arabs. I'd rather listen to the jews go on about the goyim. I am not afro centric and am just stating facts using scientific evidence dark genes are dominant so light genes cannot have existed first but you go listen to some arabs advice on the history of mankind. i don't buy it some of the hadiths were currupted just like the bible verses, as it was forbidden for both of those people to currupt those words but that does not stop man i.e talmud etc.

I swear sometimes i believe there are some 4 chan infiltrators on here. I am not going to force my views on others, i am simply going by science than some possibly currupted hadiths.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's what scientists are finding out today and you seem more biased than i am, where in the quran does it say what race Nuh or Adam were? or did you just get you facts from forged hadiths from racist arabs. I'd rather listen to the jews go on about the goyim. I am not afro centric and am just stating facts using scientific evidence dark genes are dominant so light genes cannot have existed first but you go listen to some arabs advice on the history of mankind. i don't buy it some of the hadiths were currupted just like the bible verses, as it was forbidden for both of those people to currupt those words but that does not stop man i.e talmud etc.

Well we know from Prophet Nuh ASW had three kids. (actually 4, one was killed, he would have been the 4th race lol) His three kids are descendants of Africans, Whites/Romans, and Asians/Arabs/Jews

Well we know from Prophet Nuh ASW had three kids. (actually 4, one was killed, he would have been the 4th race lol) His three kids are descendants of Africans, Whites/Romans, and Asians/Arabs/Jews
Again i'm going by science and with all due respect i only trust the quran not the hadiths and nowhere are his kids races mentioned. however if going by the bible it can be interpreted that many of them were dark-skinned (as proven by science yet again first Bitish ancestor was discovered to have darker complexion) i don't trust how white people interpreted it as at the time they had slaves on their hands and were smart enough to brainwash them into believing that all mankind were white (easier to control them) you asking me to believe one narrative over the other is not possible for me to do. I couldn't care less if Esa came back as black or white, i just think that most would be very unhappy to accept that their ancestors were not what they'd hoped.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yaqcuub

So u dont practice Sunnah? U have believe in Hadith to be a proper Muslim. Quran did not show us how to pray. Hadith did. What do u have to say in that?

Yaqcuub

So u dont practice Sunnah? U have believe in Hadith to be a proper Muslim. Quran did not show us how to pray. Hadith did. What do u have to say in that?
I don't believe in most as they are weak sources and have been tampered with by racist arabs. We are meant to belive in all books but the bible was currupted and the torah hence i only believe in the quran fully. All it says is that the quran can't be currupted not the hadiths, men will change things even if it haram especially ones that don't believe in hell. You can't tell me that they couldn't have tweaked it to suit them if they wanted to.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't believe in most as they are weak sources and have been tampered with by racist arabs. We are meant to belive in all books but the bible was currupted and the torah hence i only believe in the quran fully. All it says is that the quran can't be currupted not the hadiths, men will change things even if it haram especially ones that don't believe in hell. You can't tell me that they couldn't have tweaked it to suit them if they wanted to.

Hadith is solid, There is Sahihi and there is none Sahihi. Anyway it is your choice. :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
the same way i could sleep with a white woman and no way would the kid look white completely
You claim to know biology but have made the classic mistake of tying phenotype to genotype.
Is this post a joke? It is very, very possible for the kid to look completely white. There are mixed race madow and cadaan people who look completely white, however rare that is.
I'm tired of explaining all of this stuff because people don't want to except that Our father Adam was black/brown with the potential for all genes
This doesn't make any sense. Adam (AS) was our ancestor, but no human being can carry "all the genes". By that logic, each descending generation would carry fewer and fewer genes, due to having less "genetic potential". Your kids would have literally half the number of chromosomes you have.

Attempting to debate about the "race" of Nabi Adam (AS) is idiotic. It does not mean anything. He could have looked any sort of way, it doesn't make him any lesser or greater.

You claim to know biology but have made the classic mistake of tying phenotype to genotype.
Is this post a joke? It is very, very possible for the kid to look completely white. There are mixed race madow and cadaan people who look completely white, however rare that is.

This doesn't make any sense. Adam (AS) was our ancestor, but no human being can carry "all the genes". By that logic, each descending generation would carry fewer and fewer genes, due to having less "genetic potential". Your kids would have literally half the number of chromosomes you have.

Attempting to debate about the "race" of Nabi Adam (AS) is idiotic. It does not mean anything. He could have looked any sort of way, it doesn't make him any lesser or greater.
It is indeed rare because darker genes are generally dominant (there are more brown eyed people etc) the same principle applies to light skin. If all lighter skinned people mated with darker skinned people the resulting offspring left would be brown with more/less black features. I do agree with your point however that some rare occurrences could lead to recessive gene being more prevalent. After all even the darkest people can have albino children.

Suárez

I agree. But if u were asked what was Adam ASW color? U cant say he was a mixture of all clay and soil. Pick a comparison. And so i did. I picked Prophet Ibrahim ASW who we know from seeraah and Fiqh that he was the forefather of Iraqis. What i know for sure is Adam ASW cannot be Africans. The genealogy Africans began with Ham--son of Prophet Nuh. ASW
Take biyo dig some soil and mixem up and thats the color.

Suárez

It's what scientists are finding out today and you seem more biased than i am, where in the quran does it say what race Nuh or Adam were? (bible alludes to Nuh being albino) or did you just get you facts from forged hadiths from racist arabs. I'd rather listen to the jews go on about the goyim. I am not afro centric and am just stating facts using scientific evidence dark genes are dominant so light genes cannot have existed first but you go listen to some arabs advice on the history of mankind. i don't buy it some of the hadiths were currupted just like the bible verses, as it was forbidden for both of those people to currupt those words but that does not stop man i.e talmud etc.

I swear sometimes i believe there are some 4 chan infiltrators on here. I am not going to force my views on others, i am simply going by science than some possibly currupted hadiths.
Racist Arabs making up hadiths we can be spilling names from the chains of hadith but the name Adam has its meaning, color of earth or a ruddy or reddish color like clay.

Suárez

Again i'm going by science and with all due respect i only trust the quran not the hadiths and nowhere are his kids races mentioned. however if going by the bible it can be interpreted that many of them were dark-skinned (as proven by science yet again first Bitish ancestor was discovered to have darker complexion) i don't trust how white people interpreted it as at the time they had slaves on their hands and were smart enough to brainwash them into believing that all mankind were white (easier to control them) you asking me to believe one narrative over the other is not possible for me to do. I couldn't care less if Esa came back as black or white, i just think that most would be very unhappy to accept that their ancestors were not what they'd hoped.
AAH A quranist mu3tazili I founded out, he follows a group made by the white man.

Suárez

Prophet Adam had no race rather he was the father of races.

But those who like to argue about everything, from black supermacy to so called Arab hadiths we can interprate from the Ayat of the Quran use the explainations of hadith.

“Thereof (the earth) We created you, and into it We shall return you, and from it We shall bring you out once again”

[Ta-Ha 20:55]

He created him from the dust of the earth, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust…”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]

There are many similar verses in the Qur’aan.

Then the dust was combined with water to form clay, as the Lord of the Worlds says (interpretation of the meaning):

“He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a (stated) term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected)”

[al-An’aam 6:2]

We know Adam was a created being that we never evolved from other Animals.
He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a (stated) term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected)”

[al-An’aam 6:2]

There are also many similar verses.

This clay was sticky – or it was said, viscous – as it says in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We created them of a sticky clay”

[al-Saaffaat 37:11]

Then this sticky clay became muntin (stinking). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud [min hama’in masnoon]”

[al-Hijr 15:26]

Al-Raazi said:

Al-hama’ means black mud.

(Mukhtaar al-Sihaah, p. 64).

It says in Lisaan al-‘Arab (1/61):

Al-hama’ means black, stinking mud. In the Qur’aan it says “min hama’in masnoon.”

And it says in Lisaan al-‘Arab (13/227):

Masnoon means muntin (stinking), as in the verse ‘min hamaa’in masnoon.’ Abu ‘Amr said: this means altered and stinking. Abu’l-Haytham said: sunna al-ma’, fa huwa masnoon, i.e., the water changed, so it was altered (masnoon).”

When this mud was mixed with sand, it became salsaal (dried clay).

Al Raazi said:
Salsaal is hot mud or clay mixed with that starts to clank or clatter when it dries. If its baked or with fired clay or earthernware clay.

Muktaar al Sahiih

In surah Rahman Allah mentions that
"He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like clay of pottery".

All of this is confirmed by the hadeeth of Abu Musa al-Ash’ari who said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘Allaah created Adam from a handful that He gathered from the entire earth, so the sons of Adam come like the earth. Some of them are red, some are white, some are black and some are in between. Some of them are easy, some of them are difficult, some are evil and some are good.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2955; Abu Dawood, 4693. Al-Tirmidhi said that this hadeeth is hasan saheeh, and it was classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 14/29; al-Haakim, 2/288; and al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 3926

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending