Gorgeous SOMALI girl gets her DNA test back (YOUTUBE! ASS FATTER THAN PIZZA CRUST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these Dna results i don't trust, it's like that kkk member that found out he had some African Dna. Of course that nigga had some African in him we all go back to adam after all.

:lawd:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of these Dna results i don't trust, it's like that kkk member that found out he had some African Dna. Of course that nigga had some African in him we all go back to adam after all.

:lawd:

Prophet Adam ASW was not African make up. The first human ie Nabi Adam pbuh was a mixture of an Iraqi and a Yemeni.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her make up bothers Yaqqee. Its like Halloween make up. (Sorry but i had to blurt it out)

PS If i found out i was part Nigerian, i would literally cry for 40 days, a symbol widowiish mourning i think.

Look at the thread you made I said positive stuff :)
Must have missed that. I might be mixing you up with another user w/ a similar u/n.
But I see the shade you throw at other Somali's *tsk tsk tak*
Prophet Adam ASW was not African make up. The first human ie Nabi Adam pbuh was a mixture of an Iraqi and a Yemeni.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
He was made of clay. Iraqi and Yemeni kulaha.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Must have missed that. I might be mixing you up with another user w/ a similar u/n.

LOL So.....Clay and Yemeni "tanned" skin is not clay color? LOL

Forgive me it is not acceptable for a man of my caliber to dishonour a Somali girl:wow:

You know the people who built Babylon were Cushites from Ham's line, so in a way the original Iraqis were dark people as after all mankind were all stationed in the middle east in Adam's time. He also was created from mud (meaning all the dirt mixed together= black/brown) this is evident with genes also as dark skin is dominant. I'm tired of explaining all of this stuff because people don't want to except that Our father Adam was black/brown with the potential for all genes, the same way i could sleep with a white woman and no way would the kid look white completely. Only a mutation or recessive gene would allow a recessive gene to show up. Seriously am i the only one that knows biology here (sighs).

i could sleep with a white woman and no way would the kid look white completely.
are you somali? have you seen the average somali/white mixes :gucciwhat:

it takes one hit and we’re obsolete meanwhile west africans survive for generations before being diluted:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending