Gordon Ramsay Triggers Vegans! PETA calls on Gordon Ramsay's kids to disown chef over lamb slaughter video!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 233229

Don't worry about it abayo it's better that I stay a mystery to you...

And odious is a strong word I'm not repulsive otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

u r right Odious is a strong word. I just like the sound of it. Maybe Oddball?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm too young for basra and she won't be able to deal with me. I feel like I would be to much trouble for basra and I'm to eccentric and even more so irl the more I get to know someone.

I'm very tame online. But if she's OK with that then I guess we do.

My dear Jav. I have granny naasos. I think that should paint you a picture. :)

If there is any consolation you are a very clever, bright kid who i think has potential to mature and become a minister one day. :)

I'm too young for basra and I feel like I would be to much trouble for basra to deal with and I'm to eccentric and even more so irl the more I get to know someone.

I'm very tame online. But if she's OK with that then I guess we do.
Maybe basras daughter then

My dear Jav. I have granny naasos. I think that should paint you a picture. :)

If there is any consolation you are a very clever, bright kid who i think has potential to mature and become a minister one day. :)
Oh I'm very mature in person but being online let's you get away with a bit of trolling because of the anonymity it's provides so I relax when I'm online like yourself.

As for becoming a minister I'm not interested. If I ever aim for anything leadership related it's to become an emperor or die trying nothing less and I think somalia has had its fair share of bloodshed in this lifetime of ours no need to add to it with my grandiose plans.

GuanYu

Custom title
The goats at my grandmas house were punished and abused by my two year old cousin. PETA should do a finding into Somalia there's bound to be geeljir xooging ariyaal..

:comeon:
I ain't even watched the video yet and am already reading Geeljire slander, we won't accept that, Plus Geeljire don't even herd goats that's for Nursery kids man, once you go with geelka harween then you in the big boy league :pachah1:

GuanYu

Custom title
I remember holding down a goat with my uncle while he slaughtered it when I was like 10/11.

I was glad that goat died. It was harassing us for a week in my grandmothers house and they had no doors in the house just curtains. It would just burst into the living room unannounced and start chasing me and my siblings.

I was so happy when I helped kill that nigga good riddance. Now that I think about it that was my first time volunteering to work.

And It was delicious aswell 😋
:damn: :damn: :dead: :dead1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. I agree their purpose is for human, as decreed by Allaah swt. But my point is- there is Islamic rituals to doing it. For example the modern day of slaughtering cows in machines is cruel. Thats where your mc donald burger comes from
Me personally I am vehemently against slaughter houses, small family owned butcher business am fine with, I'm not vegan nor vegeterian, i love chicken and Caano too much to let go, but the Industrialised slaughter is what bugs me, and I think that's what those vegans were talking about, they mostly refer to the slaughter house where the animal sees its siblings get slaughtered, Plus from what i read in Islam it's prohibited for the animal to see the blood of slaughter or anything that resembles a slaughter took place

:damn: :damn: :dead: :dead1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me personally I am vehemently against slaughter houses, small family owned butcher business am fine with, I'm not vegan nor vegeterian, i love chicken and Caano too much to let go, but the Industrialised slaughter is what bugs me, and I think that's what those vegans were talking about, they mostly refer to the slaughter house where the animal sees its siblings get slaughtered, Plus from what i read in Islam it's prohibited for the animal to see the blood of slaughter or anything that resembles a slaughter took place
Slaughter houses in the modern sense are not permissible for multiple reasons.

And as for killing animals you just can't kill an animal where another can see it being killed. That blood stuff isn't a thing as far as I'm aware and it wouldn't make sense either since the animals are usually killed in one place so I doubt the blood is being cleaned up for each animals turn and I really doubt the animal would know or care about the blood. As far as it's concerned it's just red paint.

Trending