Gordon Ramsay Triggers Vegans! PETA calls on Gordon Ramsay's kids to disown chef over lamb slaughter video!

The goats at my grandmas house were punished and abused by my two year old cousin. PETA should do a finding into Somalia there's bound to be geeljir xooging ariyaal..

:comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope this is sarcasm.

Walaahi it is not. There is a Hadith about a Camel went running to Prophet pbuh complaining about how it was being mistreated. The man was scolded

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Kool-Aid besides i have seen 100s of Youtube animal videos and Tik Tok to guarantee that animals have human type of feelings and emotions

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I said that before, they will make animals human, if not surprised if someone said Gordon is sociopath or fucked up in the head for jumping over fence to groom these babies.

I remember holding down a goat with my uncle while he slaughtered it when I was like 10/11.

I was glad that goat died. It was harassing us for a week in my grandmothers house and they had no doors in the house just curtains. It would just burst into the living room unannounced and start chasing me and my siblings.

I was so happy when I helped kill that nigga good riddance. Now that I think about it that was my first time volunteering to work.

And It was delicious aswell 😋

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What Gordon did is not mistreating and we all know animals have emotions but that doesn't matter aslong as you don't mistreat them or kill them in front of each other.

it was insensitive.

it was insensitive.
Yeah and that don't matter is my point. The line is only draw at beating them and killing them infront of each other everything else is fair game.

Livestock is there to be eaten not treated as fellow humankind.

The whole reason animals where created was for the purpose of serving us either in labour or as food.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah and that don't matter is my point. The line is only draw at beating them and killing them infront of each other everything else is fair game.

The whole reason animals where created was for the purpose of serving us either in labour or as food.

Yes. I agree their purpose is for human, as decreed by Allaah swt. But my point is- there is Islamic rituals to doing it. For example the modern day of slaughtering cows in machines is cruel. Thats where your mc donald burger comes from

Yes. I agree their purpose to for human, as decreed by Allaah swt. But my point is- there is Islamic rituals to doing it. For example the modern day of slaughtering cows in machines is cruel. Thats where your mc donald burger comes from
Yes it definitely is cruel and inhumane and haram to eat such meat since it hasn't gone through the correct ritual sacrifice to make it halal and I don't eat mc Donald's because its haram.

So that's not where any of my food comes from but if I'm going to be honest I don't really care for animals like that I'm just abiding by the laws of islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Yes it definitely is cruel and inhumane and haram to eat such meat since it hasn't gone through the correct ritual sacrifice to make it halal and I don't eat mc Donald's because its haram.

So that's not where any of my food comes from but if I'm going to be honest I don't really care for animals like that I'm just abiding by the laws of islam.

Well if u r abiding the laws of Islam, u need to be humane towards animals.

Well if u r abiding the laws of Islam, u need to be humane towards animals.
That is what I said.

Islam is the only think making me treat animals according to its laws because otherwise I'm indifferent to how animals are treated. I don't care what others do I just won't treat them bad myself which like I said before basically means beating them and that's not hard to refrain from.

It takes more effort to beat them then to stay away from them. Why put effort in to sin when I can put no effort in and be free of sin.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is what I said.

Islam is the only think making me treat animals according to its laws because otherwise I'm indifferent to how animals are treated. I don't care what others do I just won't treat them bad which like I said before basically means beating them and that's not hard to refrain from.

It takes more effort to beat them then to stay away from them. Why put effort in to sin when I can put no effort in and be free of sin.

Jav

Your nerdiness is either odious or Odd to mean. I can't seem to understand you.

I remember holding down a goat with my uncle while he slaughtered it when I was like 10/11.

I was glad that goat died. It was harassing us for a week in my grandmothers house and they had no doors in the house just curtains. It would just burst into the living room unannounced and start chasing me and my siblings.

I was so happy when I helped kill that nigga good riddance. Now that I think about it that was my first time volunteering to work.

And It was delicious aswell 😋
💀💀

Jav

Your nerdiness is either odious or Odd to mean. I can't seem to understand you.
1659984772661.png

Don't worry about it abayo it's better that I stay a mystery to you...

And odious is a strong word I'm not repulsive otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

Trending

Latest posts