GOP Rep Scott Perry introduces a bill to recognise Somaliland

Things are moving really quick in favour of Somaliland. Even the most optimist of landers could not have predicted this. Wow.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 23.14.38.png

Somalia is playing into Somalilands hands. The closer they get to China the closer America gets to recognizing Somaliland. It’s amazing how we are weaponizing their cuqdad against them

Somalia is playing into Somalilands hands. The closer they get to China the closer America gets to recognizing Somaliland. It’s amazing how we are weaponizing their cuqdad against them
Its really strange seeing their recent moves cosying up to China, looks almost like active self-harm. Whoever is running their foreign policy should be sent a fat cheque by Somaliland.

Walahi I'm not triggered. Btw this bill has no co sponsors and this Congressman introduces bills all the time that does not get past committees. This dude only got bills passed when he was co sponsored with 300 other people of both parties. :wow1:

I wonder how much he cost to lobby. :cosbyhmm::francis:
I think you are too low IQ to realize no one is expecting ictiraaf from this. The fact the bill was submitted means the discussion is only gonna continue and the support is going to continue to grow especially as the failed state gets closer to China and continues to f*ck up their (s)election process which was suppose to happen over 1 year ago
:pachah1: :pachah1:

We only came last week and already bills are being introduced. Step by step buddy

I think you are too low IQ to realize no one is expecting ictiraaf from this. The fact the bill was submitted means the discussion is only gonna continue and the support is going to continue to grow especially as the failed state gets closer to China and continues to f*ck up their (s)election process which was suppose to happen over 1 year ago
:pachah1: :pachah1:

We only came last week and already bills are being introduced. Step by step buddy
I guess it doesn't hurt to dream.

Not trying to be xaasid honestly but only the executive branch (president and his cabinet) can recognise or not a territory as an independent country rather than Congress.

I'd like to know what Joe Biden himself thinks about Somaliland, no doubt he's heard of Somaliland during the last 31 years

Not trying to be xaasid honestly but only the executive branch (president and his cabinet) can recognise or not a territory as an independent country rather than Congress.

I'd like to know what Joe Biden himself thinks about Somaliland, no doubt he's heard of Somaliland during the last 31 years
Again no one is expecting ictiraaf from this. The good news is that more and more US politicians are becoming friendly with Somaliland which is important due to the current situation of China getting close with Somalia. If both sides of aisle are on board with Somaliland that will make the executive branch decision of recognition much easier especially if it benefits US interests in other parts of the world. Today it’s one politician tomorrow it’s another and soon it can be the top politician in the country: the President of the United States.

the SL delegation had meetings with White House national security advisor to Biden for a reason. That man is in Biden’s ear every single day. That’s basically meeting Biden without meeting Biden lol your message gets passed directly to him

Joe Biden wanted to balkanise both Afghanistan and Iraq do some reading. Raila odinga will be the new president of Kenya aswell. Go and check what tibor nagey said aswell, several African countries are ready to recognise Somaliland.