Somalilanders missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime!

1623492414244.png

"Zuckerberg kept calling and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was" - Trump :wtf:

This nigga let Zuckerberg off the hook because he praised him :deadpeter:

Shit, I'm 100% sure I could have secured Somaliland independence if I met Trump while he was in the White House. All I would have to do is praise this nigga. Goddam we Lander missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime :lawd:
Maybe we can have a second chance in 2024 :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
lmao best bet is SL banning twitter rn and hoping trump gets that 2024 runback. ictiraf would come through real quick "ive always loved somalilanders. they're the greatest, the greatest." :dead:

Keo

VIP
One of Trump’s biggest supporters in Africa are Christian Nigerians. I wonder how they will feel after this.
:mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
lmao best bet is SL banning twitter rn and hoping trump gets that 2024 runback. ictiraf would come through real quick "ive always loved somalilanders. they're the greatest, the greatest." :dead:
Who provides the net to SL, or to Somalia in general?

If only the odey's in Somaliland were smarter. They could have just praised Trump and got recognition. Then this tweet would be real instead of an April fools joke :meleshame:

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
What about Obama our East African brother, don't you think they could've persuade him and received ictiraaf 12 years ago if that was possible!

Somalia is in the dark 30 years, and Somaliland is looking for ictiraaf 30 years maybe we never had a real leader anywhere in Somalia whether it's Somali, Somaliland, Puntland, or even Djibouti. Otherwise we could've made progress. Darn we're in deep sh!t 30 years and still counting.

What about Obama our East African brother!
Obama our East African brother! That nigga is not our brother. He is also way harder to convince than Trump.

Somalia is in the dark 30 years, and Somaliland is looking for ictiraaf 30 years maybe we never had a real leader anywhere in Somalia whether it's Somali, Somaliland, Puntland, or even Djibouti. Otherwise we could've made progress. Darn we're in deep sh!t 30 years and still counting.

It's because the southern niggas are not able to establish peace which makes it impossible to develop!

I hate Twitter for banning trump, it hasn’t been nearly as entertaining ever since. Oh well their lost, waiting for Twitter 2.0 and trumps return to social media!

Trending