Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
War iska amus. Goat face! :drakewtf:
black-kid-crying.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
How is he a simp? He's respectful towards women, especially SOMALI women. Only a real man does that, all these losers including @Freebandz and his booty shaking entourage needs to learn a thing or two from @Mercury. We are all grown folks on here, no need to insult females to be cool amongst the lads. I'm from the Midwest only downlow gay men disrespect women. We call them (excuse my French) vagina envy. Certain folks will go as far as admire trannies (cough **freebandz** cough) so they can fill the void of their hatred towards women. Others weren't breastfed that's why they disrespect women.

Listen here babycakes, all i know is i dont insult women nor do i praise them but i dont seem to woo anyone. Even @waraabe has succeeded me. Ill be taking annual leave to self evaluate.

Ta.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Listen here babycakes, all i know is i dont insult women nor do i praise them but i dont seem to woo anyone. Even @waraabe has succeeded me. Ill be taking annual leave to self evaluate.

Ta.

Babycakes?:angryman:

Who said anything about wooing them? just don't be a sideline hoe who sits and watches Somali women getting disrespected. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.