totsiens,
vale
zàijiàn

oh and don't let the door hit your crusty ass on the way out

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So being a simp is what it takes to be liked here? Im off to go continue watching TOWIE

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So being a simp is what it takes to be liked here? Im off to go continue watching TOWIE
How is he a simp? He's respectful towards women, especially SOMALI women. Only a real man does that, all these losers including @Freebandz and his booty shaking entourage needs to learn a thing or two from @Mercury. We are all grown folks on here, no need to insult females to be cool amongst the lads. I'm from the Midwest only downlow gay men disrespect women. We call them (excuse my French) vagina envy. Certain folks will go as far as admire trannies (cough **freebandz** cough) so they can fill the void of their hatred towards women. Others weren't breastfed that's why they disrespect women.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How is he a simp? He's respectful towards women, especially SOMALI women. Only a real man does that, all these losers including @Freebandz and his booty shaking entourage needs to learn a thing or two from @Mercury. We are all grown folks on here, no need to insult females to be cool amongst the lads. I'm from the Midwest only downlow gay men disrespect women. We call them (excuse my French) vagina envy. Certain folks will go as far as admire trannies (cough **freebandz** cough) so they can fill the void of their hatred towards women. Others weren't breastfed that's why they disrespect women.
I dont hate women esp somali women. That means im a real man :mjswag::mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending