GOODBYE INCELDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Well i need to visit France. Im sure they are better than English. Anyone is lol. Tbh english girls who live in small cities or the north aint bad. English girls in big city are dogs though. Is the hairy french women stereoype true?
French and English are lower tier tbh along with German, try a trip to Spain or Scandinavia if your European I don't think its too expensive with trains

French and English are lower tier tbh along with German, try a trip to Spain or Scandinavia if your European I don't think its too expensive with trains
Scandanivia is nice....but they are pretty much germans. They are mentally weak germans. The german woman is not only beautiful...they are tough as nails. Spanish are trash for me same with Italians. Ignorant people. And Americans are too fat for me liking

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Scandanivia is nice....but they are pretty much germans. They are mentally weak germans. The german woman is not only beautiful...they are tough as nails. Spanish are trash for me same with Italians. Ignorant people. And Americans are too fat for me liking

Scandinavians are cucks, too lefties to me

Tukraq

VIP
eh American are 300 million and ethnically diverse mutt race so you get everything, Scandinavians are attractive sahib germans aren't although that tough stuff might be correct, as for Spanish your correct I forgot theres a big difference between Latin Americans and Spanish europeans

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
eh American are 300 million and ethnically diverse mutt race so you get everything, Scandinavians are attractive sahib germans aren't although that tough stuff might be correct, as for Spanish your correct I forgot theres a big difference between Latin Americans and Spanish europeans

Spanish europeans are racist to arabs, at least we have something in common:hillarybiz:

But germans are pretty much same people as Scandanivians. Even the languages are close. Most times you cant even see the difference. Honestly germans are best at everything in europe. Even german . The best and most sophisticated ever lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
But germans are pretty much same people as Scandanivians. Even the languages are close. Most times you cant even see the difference. Honestly germans are best at everything in europe. Even german . The best and most sophisticated ever lol

http://www.spi0n.com/pire-dialogue-film-o/

"why is there straw here?" asked the masked guy,
"but and you, why do you wear a mask?" asked the girl,

"hmm idk, suck me?"

Yes, Germans are sophisticated and weird

:russ:

http://www.spi0n.com/pire-dialogue-film-o/

"why is there straw here?" asked the masked guy,
"but and you, why do you wear a mask?" asked the girl,

"hmm idk, suck me?"

Yes, Germans are sophisticated and weird

:russ:

Thats what i call efficient communication. Thats germans in nutshell. Efficient

VixR

Veritas
8057.jpg

Let's share my shitpost video!
I only needed to see about two secs of that to know it wasn’t it.

Did you wake up Kingston by chance? I’m compiling the soundtrack to your big day.

psyche

To each their own
:gucciwhat:@4head warya, why the hell you even drunk on khat to begin with?

And first of all, since you don't have any memories could you have been mistaken about the situation.

Secondly, do you have the girl's number to help recollect your memories from last night?

There are so many blank spaces and unanswered questions in your story that need clarification.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:gucciwhat:@4head warya, why the hell you even drunk on khat to begin with?

And first of all, since you don't have any memories could you have been mistaken about the situation.

Secondly, do you have the girl's number to help recollect your memories from last night?

There are so many blank spaces and unanswered questions in your story that need clarification.

Too many questions, for so little answers:fittytousand: I even lost my phone but i know where i can find it:farmajoyaab:
The girls..TI was outside and with some random dudes that i met in a bar, and there was a group of girls and we started talking to them:samwelcome: and then i just don't remember shit:shookgabre:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My Somali King Stromae <3 Did he retire or something it’s been 84 years...
(Rumour has it, he is 1/4 Somali).

He became a father and he will be back in 2020 according to him, he's a good artist. Been a fan since he released "Alors on danse" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts