GOODBYE INCELDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I met some girls last night while i was drunk on khat, and they were cute.

I think i've lost my V card. I don't know but i still remember I told them i was a somalian, a good ol' somalian. They kinda liked my 4head and I'm set to lose my V card! Goodbye inceldom.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
Why do I get the sense you actually really like these songs and you talk crazy above to get others to "pay attention" so you can share the joy you get from them?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why do I get the sense you actually really like these songs and you talk crazy above to get others to "pay attention" so you can share the joy you get from them?

Adeer I'm just a poster, nothing new,

I like to shitpost and then I'll disappear, see you later!

VixR

Veritas
Yes, let’s share some bangers from France. We were singing karaoke to this and it’s stuck in my head.

For all her words, she’s pretty much moaning his name towards the end.

I met some girls last night while i was drunk on khat, and they were cute.

I think i've lost my V card. I don't know but i still remember I told them i was a somalian, a good ol' somalian. They kinda liked my 4head and I'm set to lose my V card! Goodbye inceldom.

Violation of my rightz with this video so f u loool

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yes, let’s share some bangers from France. We were singing karaoke to this and it’s stuck in my head.

For all her words, she pretty much moaning his name towards the end.

8057.jpg

Let's share my shitpost video!

For all her words, she’s pretty much moaning his name towards the end.
I hate madow girlz unless their english qumayos plus french

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I aint gonna lie....i used to have a crush on this french lady. She is beautiful in a different way

:banderas: French girls, i'm not talking about the low lives:comeon:, they are cute and they are my favorite kind of women:childplease::camby:

:banderas: French girls, i'm not talking about the low lives:comeon:, they are cute and they are my favorite kind of women:childplease::camby:

Well i need to visit France. Im sure they are better than English. Anyone is lol. Tbh english girls who live in small cities or the north aint bad. English girls in big city are dogs though. Is the hairy french women stereoype true?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well i need to visit France. Im sure they are better than English. Anyone is lol. Tbh english girls who live in small cities or the north aint bad. English girls in big city are dogs though. Is the hairy french women stereoype true?

It's not true tbh the stereotypes are somehow true but women are all obsessed with their looks, universally. French girls like to keep a little of hair between their legs but they like to shave their armpits, legs, etc! I think this idea came from the 70s where girls used to be more hairy, more into the "hippy" thing. In France the stereotype of the typical hairy girls is for Germany lmfao germans are seeing as hairy, carefree and more hippy:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending