Goodbye habashi x3

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He's tryna wage war between us and Mereja forum.:russ::lolbron::pachah1:We are the descendants of Adal and Ajuran they will be cleansed by us

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
These goodbye xabashi threads tend to be seasonal
Autumn
winter
Spring

That raw meat eater will return again for the summer
WTF wrong with that guy? The aids definitely got in to his head

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi you guys are savages, but getting him banned wasn't a good idea since he will be back and it would take y'all a while to figure him out, y'all should have left him alone so we could keep trashing him and his Aidstoopians raw meat eaters.
:kodaksmiley:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
This is third fucking time I made this
1588813441493.png

Can't wait to make another one soon

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
what's with waaqo obsession with harla/harrari? nigga claimed 1/5 of somalis are harari.
he even told me Ogaden has no meaning in somali and the etymology comes from the harari languages.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Walahi you guys are savages, but getting him banned wasn't a good idea since he will be back and it would take y'all a while to figure him out, y'all should have left him alone so we could keep trashing him and his Aidstoopians raw meat eaters.
But at the same time he does slip up so it does become obvious

what's with waaqo obsession with harla/harrari? nigga claimed 1/5 of somalis are harari.
he even told me Ogaden has no meaning in somali and the etymology comes from the harari languages.
He gets his info from a certain harari twitter account that used to have an account on here

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
That salmonelloid even went as far as making light of the Somali famine, he must’ve forgot he was Ethiopian so I had to check him before the posts got deleted