Goodbye Xabashi x2

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@admin sent you packing back to your stinky hut so I can't wait until you return on a new account. Don't slander the wonderful Somali people you little troll. Sayonara :ftw9nwa:
9365.jpg

Cz0LQXyUkAADc-R.jpg

@Waaqo/@Yibir,

You lived a glorious life and fought a hard battle. Your legacy will live on. You will never be forgotten. I’ll see you next week walaal. I bid you farewell for now.

Sincerely,
@Furioso

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I really cant understand how he went from a funny guy to an obsessed one. What actually happened when I was gone??:faysalwtf:

My xabeshi king is gone again :mjcry:

You will be missed Waaqo/Yibir. You’re one of the funniest people on this site. See you next week with your new account.

If you're lurking Waaqo, this is how to properly derail a thread in a socially appropriate manner:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, it's behind a spoiler, so you can't see it as a guest :shaq:

I’m doing fine adeero. Thank you for checking in with me. I need all the duah I can get. How are you doing? You haven’t been posting on here as much. I was thinking of making a goodbye thread for you.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I’m doing fine adeero. Thank you for checking in with me. I need all the duah I can get. How are you doing? You haven’t been posting on here as much. I was thinking of making a goodbye thread for you.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Alhamdulilah adeer, I'm doing well. My vacation is over and I'm back at work-school, so it's been busy lol. As my authorized biographer, you will be the one to do my formal Goodbye thread (and not @lil boss - who I learned is around your age, so I kinda feel like a double adeer now)

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Alhamdulilah adeer, I'm doing well. My vacation is over and I'm back at work-school, so it's been busy lol. As my authorized biographer, you will be the one to do my formal Goodbye thread (and not @lil boss - who I learned is around your age, so I kinda feel like a double adeer now)

I have an old spirit too.:friendhug:

:mjcry: I have two left feet tho. So no dancing.

You should record a video of you whipping and nae naeing. You can be @Arma2.0.
:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts