Good Somali sisters are hard to come by.

A piggy back thread of the thread good Somali Brothers are hard to come by

There is an increasing number of good Somali brothers (24+) who are struggling to get married here in the diaspora because they simply don't have any way of finding compatible Somali girls. Laakin these types of guys: inmate converts, former gang bangers, ajnabis with no job or in low paid jobs are cuffing xalimos left right and centre.

The well rounded Somali girls are hard to come by and sometimes it feels like we have to compete for the same pool of sisters as the afformenioned ex-con converts etc, please walaaloyaal enlighten me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wendy Williams Reaction GIF

Tv Show Lol GIF

Leonardo Da Vinci Was A Self Taught Man If You Dream Then Anything Is Possible
I dream about having having 4 wives and a big mansion but that won't come without any action behind it bro... I always encourage my Somali brothers to have a goal and put their mind into to that goal...

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Why do people think you need a degree to be successful? I have a degree and work in healthcare, it’s a requirement for my job but my husband who works in construction earns 3 times as much . You need someone who is ambitious and has a work ethic , that’s what gets you far in life .

Why do people think you need a degree to be successful? I have a degree and work in healthcare, it’s a requirement for my job but my husband who works in construction earns 3 times as much . You need someone who is ambitious and has a work ethic , that’s what gets you far in life .
True 💯

Xaruun

VIP
Look into getting into more Somali professional circles and ask your friends if they know any suitable women they can introduce you to. But its strange that Somali men are ostracised for having standards. But on the other hand its seen as normal for the women.

I dont get why the girls fall for low educated convert ajnabis, why not aim for Mr Jonathan who is a surgeon or lawyer and a convert. Please dont aim low sisters.

If you dont want a somali guy then at least get the next best thing available

A piggy back thread of the thread good Somali Brothers are hard to come by

There is an increasing number of good Somali brothers (24+) who are struggling to get married here in the diaspora because they simply don't have any way of finding compatible Somali girls. Laakin these types of guys: inmate converts, former gang bangers, ajnabis with no job or in low paid jobs are cuffing xalimos left right and centre.

The well rounded Somali girls are hard to come by and sometimes it feels like we have to compete for the same pool of sisters as the afformenioned ex-con converts etc, please walaaloyaal enlighten me?

Firstly, be more original there was no need to piggy back of my thread :kodaksmiley:

Secondly, I'm a software developer so am I considered a high value xalimo?

Trending

Latest posts