Good Somali sisters are hard to come by.

Firstly, be more original there was no need to piggy back of my thread :kodaksmiley:

Secondly, I'm a software developer so am I considered a high value xalimo?
In my opinion a degree or a fancy job title is not a guarantee for a happy marriage, what matters is your personality, character and how you act and your behavior towards people in your surroundings. I'm tired of women claiming to be high value because they went to a university for 4 years to earn a degree, and all the sudden they clime on a high horse, very arrogant and acting all unapproachable and once they are about to hit the age where their fertility declains they go around and complain about not being able to find a good husband.. All the sudden every male is a loser etc...the question still remains how are you yourself? what do you have to offer a potential husband apart from your university degree? What have you done to attract a man for marriage? Do you sit at home and refuse any guy who approached you for shukansi because they per automatically were not good enough but you are waiting for Mr right to magically pop up somehow in your door step?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hahahaha good question , this should be debated , seriously , this is good , I'm glad that people are engaging in a civilized dialogue from either side instead of repetitive brain hemorrhage qashin but discussing core points.

Well done OP , this needs to be addressed more often.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Same question I posed to the xalimos, I will now ask the faraxs.

What do you have to offer a classy xalimo? Did you go to university? Are you in a high flying job? Are you a family man?

If your just a loser, that spends his days, bashaaling with other naccas'yall, then your dreaming, saxiib'yall.

In my opinion a degree or a fancy job title is not a guarantee for a happy marriage, what matters is your personality, character and how you act and your behavior towards people in your surroundings. I'm tired of women claiming to be high value because they went to a university for 4 years to earn a degree, and all the sudden they clime on a high horse, very arrogant and acting all unapproachable and once they are about to hit the age where their fertility declains they go around and complain about not being able to find a good husband.. All the sudden every male is a loser etc...the question still remains how are you yourself? what do you have to offer a potential husband apart from your university degree? What have you done to attract a man for marriage? Do you sit at home and refuse any guy who approached you for shukansi because they per automatically were not good enough but you are waiting for Mr right to magically pop up somehow in your door step?

Every man that has crossed my path would have no second thought on marrying me

I'm a rare diamond in the rough that has yet to be found by her Somali prince.

Every man that has crossed my path would have no second thought on marrying me

I'm a rare diamond in the rough that has yet to be found by her Somali prince.
Inshallah, I hope you meet the one you're looking for, and you will if Allah has intended that for you sooner or later.