GoFundMe deletes Canadian Freedom Trucker 10 million dollar fundraiser and wants to refund !

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

American Republican Party just voted to stand by Trump and Jan 6 Capitol Hill incident

TekNiKo

VIP
The left is now trying to shut down Joe Rogan and Spotify told them to f*ck off he has 11m subscribers kkkk
'

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

@Sophisticate @AbdiFreedom @Kool-Aid

They are muzzling the people and want to stop their food/gas supply. This money was donated by thousands of Canadians standing with the truckers!

Unbelievable!
GoFundMe is unreliable. If they intend on freezing their account than refund the donors so they can go elsewhere to donate. And you also have the Ottawa City Council trying to steal their funds like a moryaan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very obvious those photos were stagged and these agent provocateurs/agitators are often paid to cause trouble. These politicians are spineless. The Conservatives seem to be in support of the Truckers but where were they for most of the lockdown?

TekNiKo

VIP
It's very obvious those photos were stagged and these agent provocateurs/agitators are often paid to cause trouble. These politicians are spineless. The Conservatives seem to be in support of the Truckers but where were they for most of the lockdown?
Conservatives are just riding the protests' coat tails cause they wanna score political points. They are true opportunists.

Trending

Latest posts