God damn Hausa's are the coolest West Africans!!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Tuareg / Berber cultural appropriation.

Put some respect on the R1b Chadic Hausa, leaders of West Africa. :ufdup:

Hausa-people.jpg

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Arabization longago wiped Somali culture off of earth.
No one wears traditional clothes anymore, do you think a Somali male would wear a traditional white robe in 2020?

What has been Arabized in Somalia? The only folks who speak Arabic and constantly wear Khamis back home are the religious ones. The average Abdi in Somalia is clueless in Islam and only knows the Shahada and to occasionally attend the mosque.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
It's cool, ngl, but I can see clear influences coming from Tuareg / Sahara Berber attire and then they changed the style/colors.

Equestrianism / Horseback riding is also not a typical SSA thing. Horses came from Asia.

North Africans had a big cultural impact on Sahelians so it's not surprising that they took aspects of them and changed it up to match them.

Horse culture is very big in the Sahel.

621e8dca5e6ccc95e912f3a12745a3e5.jpg

main-qimg-cbe6efadafd022b84f40d2a22d18ba32.jpg

Body_Guard_of_the_Sheikh_of_Bornou.jpg

5d4d15db97255031301789b5b9dda2a5.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one wears traditional clothes anymore, do you think a Somali male would wear a traditional white robe in 2020?

What has been Arabized in Somalia? The only folks who speak Arabic and constantly wear Khamis back home are the religious ones. The average Abdi in Somalia is clueless in Islam and only knows the Shahada and to occasionally attend the mosque.

I reject your atheist energy

Apollo

VIP

The Somali language is something like 30% Arabic (vocabulary). It's so bad that I even understand what Arabs are talking about sometimes without ever having learned Arabic.

It's cool, ngl, but I can see clear influences coming from Tuareg / Sahara Berber attire and then they changed the style/colors.

Equestrianism / Horseback riding is also not a typical SSA thing. Horses came from Asia.
A LOT OF HAUSA PEOPLE ARE LIGHT SKIN THE MIXTURE WITH BERBER AND BLACK AFRICAN PRODUCES THIS
hhausa.jpg
vllkyt1gr0ebm95nvg.jpg
vllkyt7anapu9dl36.jpg
cd27b8ec1010fe0afba7ec8bb274f906.jpg
8d97bf53f16618fe5f2cdbfa4b265b05.jpg

Apollo

VIP
A LOT OF HAUSA PEOPLE ARE LIGHT SKIN THE MIXTURE WITH BERBER AND BLACK AFRICAN PRODUCES THIS View attachment 135146View attachment 135147View attachment 135148View attachment 135149View attachment 135151

Most Hausas don't look mixed. They look West African and a bit Nilotic sometimes. Fulanis are the ones who look more North African.

I guess some Hausas have mixed with Fulanis creating the above looking people, but full Hausas usually don't look like that.

Nah cuz it ain't stylish to look straight out of 140 BC my guy. Khamiis is where its at now. or typical western clothing.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I reject your atheist energy
No atheist energy! Ask any local Sheikh in Somalia if they agree with my comments and you'll see the truth.

There's no doubt that all Somalis from back home show extreme love for Islam but I was saying that the average Somali back home is not an Arabized Mini Salafi Sheikh.

Last edited: