Gobolnimo vs Qabilnimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobolnimo is provincial. It includes anyone and everyone looking to add value to a province. Regardless of Qabil, the Gobol that treats you best will be the Gobol that is rewarded economically.

What do you think about the rise of Gobolnimo?

Last edited:
Gobolnimo is provincial. It includes anyone and everyone looking to add value to a province. Regardless of Qabil, the Gobol that treats you best will be the Gobol that is rewarded economically.

What do you think the rise of Gobolnimo?

Bro your honestly a low-key qabilist :mjhaps:

"Gobolnino is provincial, whatever Gobol treats you the best will be rewarded economically" basically means you want your tribe's lands to prosper and succeed :sass2:

I see you Larry the Puntite :mjhaps:

Qabil is important and I'm a hard-lined qabilist but I rather see Somalia as a whole become successful, I could care less about Gobol :mjhaps:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

"Gobolnino is provincial, whatever Gobol treats you the best will be rewarded economically" basically means you want your tribe's lands to prosper and succeed :sass2:

Qabil is important and I'm a hard-lined qabilist but I rather see Somalia as a whole become successful, I could care less about Gobol :mjhaps:
Galgaduud has hawiye, darood, Dir all residing in it:kanyehmm:

I'm Nationalist first. Gobolnimo second.

I don't think you understand the importance of Gobolnimo. The moment you provide for your province you also providing for the nation.

Gobolnimo will transcend Qabil. And any Gobol that welcome everyone will win in Somalia. Right now it's a competition of which gobol has the most peace.

I will never invest in another region which my clan does not live.

Matter of fact I will only invest in my sub clan region. I will build hotel in buuhoodle in future

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

Matter of fact I will only invest in my sub clan region. I will build hotel in buuhoodle in future
why are you afraid? I plan on investing all over somalia inshalah. Including Somaliland. Thats why im not going to marry a girl from my gobol but instead a girl from a gobol that i plan on investing in. So hawiya, baaraawe, biyoomaal, isaac, gaadabuursi, and digil iyo marifle can all catch it

Buuhoodle is in Togdheer. When you invest in Buuhoodle you invest in Togdheer.

But I'm from Somalia. There's a wider variety of Gobols to choose from.

why are you afraid? I plan on investing all over somalia inshalah. Including Somaliland. Thats why im not going to marry a girl from my gobol but instead a girl from a gobol that i plan on investing in. So hawiya, baaraawe, biyoomaal, isaac, gaadabuursi, and digil iyo marifle can all catch it

Jubbaland is where it's it. I plan retiring in Ras Kamboni and sailing to Kenya from time to time.

Reer-Bari

Jubbaland is where it's it. I plan retiring in Ras Kamboni and sailing to Kenya from time to time.
I already have access to jubbaland. Just waiting on security too stabalize. Puntland Somaliland should be turned into a manufacturing zone filled with industrial parks. And the south should focus on agriculture production. And the whole of somalia should equally invest in the fish industry. Farmaajo should make this a priority after security

I already have access to jubbaland. Just waiting on security too stabalize. Puntland Somaliland should be turned into a manufacturing zone filled with industrial parks. And the south should focus on agriculture production. And the whole of somalia should equally invest in the fish industry. Farmaajo should make this a priority after security

Somaliland?

Stay out of the Affairs of Somaliland.

Focus on Somalia and the Gobols within them.

Reer-Bari

Somaliland?

Stay out of the Affairs of Somaliland.

Focus on Somalia and the Gobols within them.
Lool i ment in the future. Bro im not against Somaliland independence as long as the residence of Somaliland all agree too independence which will never happen. Dulbahante, warsangali, isse, gadabuursi, and some isaac are apposed to it.

Larry is the least Qabiilist bro. He is using clan correctly in that he identifies himself as such but is not driven emotionally by Clan issues in a negative way. Qabiiliiste by definition is the person who judges other Somalis based on Qabiil and who engages in collective insults.. The kind of people who would question your clan lineage if you disagree with them because they assume everyone from their clan speaks and thinks exactly the same way. Those are the Qabiiliiste. The fickle weak minded people who can not be themselves without using clan name to feel strong and dignified as if they can not achieve those good status as an individual.

Any Somali who can independently think for themselves is a true Somali and Larry happens to behave like one. I don't care about Gobolaysi as I believe the entire Somali inhabited areas belong to All Somalis. But for the sake of economic progress and prioritizing development, Starting local(Gobol) is good. Start local and go big to connect the entire network of Somalia kind of move is good.

Lool i ment in the future. Bro im not against Somaliland independence as long as the residence of Somaliland all agree too independence which will never happen. Dulbahante, warsangali, isse, gadabuursi, and some isaac are apposed to it.

Your from Bari so focus on Bari in the present.

Larry is the least Qabiilist bro. He is using clan correctly in that he identifies himself as such but is not driven emotionally by Clan issues in a negative way. Qabiiliiste by definition is the person who judges other Somalis based on Qabiil and who engages in collective insults.. The kind of people who would question your clan lineage if you disagree with them because they assume everyone from their clan speaks and thinks exactly the same way. Those are the Qabiiliiste. The fickle weak minded people who can not be themselves without using clan name to feel strong and dignified as if they can not stand as an individual.

Any Somali who can independently think for themselves is a true Somali and Larry happens to behave like one. I don't care about Gobolaysi as I believe the entire Somali inhabited areas belong to All Somalis. But for the sake of economic progress and prioritizing development, Starting local(Gobol) is good.

It is dangerous to progress when Xoolos assume Gobolnimo is Qabilnimo.

The best gobol in my mind will the be one that welcome everyone from any Qabil to contribute. The better a Gobol treats its residence regardless of Qabil will be rewarded Economically.

So far Jubbahose has the best model for this. The sooner Jubbahose gets stability, expect to see the best and brightest all Somalis to move to that gobol.

It is dangerous to progress when Xoolos assume Gobolnimo is Qabilnimo.

The best gobol in my mind will the be one that welcome everyone from any Qabil to contribute. The better a Gobol treats its residence regardless of Qabil will be rewarded Economically.

So far Jubbahose has the best model for this. The sooner Jubbahose gets stability, expect to see the best and brightest all Somalis to move to that gobol.

I agree with the concept of Gobol replacing clan identity. It is one step closer to getting nomads be loyal to Somalia than they are right now. Meek is Good btw, offer him the largest puntite thick dame and he will be happy and won't bother you. He will tow your line all the way to Hell if you do that. He is cool like you but stands corrected on this one. Guys like him are no threat. Dangle some cellulite and they are loyal as dogs.

:denzelnigga:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

What do you think about the rise of Gobolnimo?
It's exactly like democracy in the West. I like it and think it should increase. The only problem is for people who have done really crazy stuff. I'll use an example if I act really crazy right? My clan will still protect me from other clans even though they might make fun of me. I basically have immunity in my own clan areas. That doesn't work with gobolnimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts