Gobolnimo vs Qabilnimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are nomads lands never had a meaning to us the clans are far more ancient than gobols who only exist on paper.
You can go from Gedo to Nugaal and not know in which gobol you are at anytime of your travel and i doubt the people themselves would know.

Last edited:
It's exactly like democracy in the West. I like it and think it should increase. The only problem is for people who have done really crazy stuff. I'll use an example if I act really crazy right? My clan will still protect me from other clans even though they might make fun of me. I basically have immunity in my own clan areas. That doesn't work with gobolnimo.

Every clans problem is education. The sooner a gobol becomes educated the sooner they attract the best of people.

We are nomads lands never had a meaning to us the clans are far more ancient than gobols who only exist on paper.
You can go from Gedo to Nugaal and not know in which gobol you are at anytime of your travel.

People always knew where they were. When you passed through regions you were greeted and treated with respect.

People always knew where they were. When you passed through regions you were greeted and treated with respect.
Knew, past tense and even than it was purely administrative nothing exiting about it, it isnt like the US where their is a state identity that role is already given to the clans, now the gobols are but marks on papers certain states even started creating new ''gobols'' at the end of the day a marehan from will feel more connected to a marehan from mudug then too a raxanweyn from gedo even though they might just live a couple hundred meters from each other.
Gobolnimo doesnt exist as tangible glue for the people for the region to bind them.

Larry is the least Qabiilist bro. He is using clan correctly in that he identifies himself as such but is not driven emotionally by Clan issues in a negative way. Qabiiliiste by definition is the person who judges other Somalis based on Qabiil and who engages in collective insults.. The kind of people who would question your clan lineage if you disagree with them because they assume everyone from their clan speaks and thinks exactly the same way. Those are the Qabiiliiste. The fickle weak minded people who can not be themselves without using clan name to feel strong and dignified as if they can not achieve those good status as an individual.

Any Somali who can independently think for themselves is a true Somali and Larry happens to behave like one. I don't care about Gobolaysi as I believe the entire Somali inhabited areas belong to All Somalis. But for the sake of economic progress and prioritizing development, Starting local(Gobol) is good. Start local and go big to connect the entire network of Somalia kind of move is good.

When people start using "Gobol" that's when they're qabilist side shows. He's a low-key qabilist and nationalist. There's nothing wrong with that.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm Nationalist first. Gobolnimo second.

I don't think you understand the importance of Gobolnimo. The moment you provide for your province you also providing for the nation.

Gobolnimo will transcend Qabil. And any Gobol that welcome everyone will win in Somalia. Right now it's a competition of which gobol has the most peace.
Somalis should be focusing on their state instead of gobaol. Focus on Puntland, galmudug, somaliland etc. the way Americans focus on their states NY, Cali, Texas etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending