Goals for 2022

My only goal this year is to maintain and increase my worship of Allah. Be it through formal acts of worship or indirectly such as being a better daughter, sister, relative, neighbor and overall the embodiment of what a Muslim is.

Someone said books are a secret language of the high-class and ever since then I've been more literate, I hope to read more, something about words sequence gives you an insight and drastically increases your cognitive abilities
Reading is amazing. I was an avid reader as a child and I believe it helped to shape me immensely. It’s a wonderful feeling to read and expand your knowledge base.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
People are searching for perfection, allow me to ask, what of our history as human beings on this earth is based on perfection and not repentence?

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
For all you know, that random act of kindness can be what bestows upon you Allah's endless bounty in both worlds
Wallahi billahi tallah, Allah's mercy looms over everything

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Your goalz might not have ripened and still theres quite aways untill you can reap but utilizing your imagination can make it even more real
imagination-15206918.png

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Time management needs you to first appreciate the clock. There are 24hrs between sunrises, 12hrs of daylight here in the equator, shorter or more else where. In an hour are 60 minutes, which can be fractured in to intervals of 15 minutes, or 10 minutes, or even 5 minutes.

This topic is a little stigmitized but none the less crucial to address, I vow to abstain from self stimulation, abstinence is the best thing for boys in general especially those who have big life goalz and high standards of ethics and functionality. Celibacy is a must,that energy will be redirected directly to optimizing your happiness just by the nature of the human biology.
maybe this would help you??