Goals for 2022

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
My goalz for remainder of this year, the following 6 months are as follows.
1. Consistency in my cardio
2. Time management especially in strictly adhering to lmy self imposed late evening early midnight curfew
3. Praying my five salats including make up for fajr
4. Staying clear from anything beyond those 3 goalz because they run the risk of interfering with my major 3 aspirations for now.

Last edited:

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Mindsets I want to embody include such things as counting my blessings, not paying mind to every micro-aggression or passive aggression, seeing the bigger picture, appreciating the small gestures of kindness, not being quick to rile up and loose my composure, know that all these inconvenience will come and go like the tides and not to be washed away into the sea of disorder and distraction, not to judge people as groups and evaluate and experience every soul individually and of personal merit and personality.
And above all I want to explore the quiet and calm alternative in everyday life.

Last edited:
My goalz for remainder of this year, the following 6 months are as follows.
1. Consistency in my cardio
2. Time management especially in strictly adhering to lmy self imposed late evening early midnight curfew
3. Praying my five salats including make up for fajr
4. Staying clear from anything beyond those 3 goalz because they run the risk of interfering with my major 3 aspirations for now.
Say your athkar before sleeping and sleep in a state of having wudhu. I find doing that and resting with the intention to awake for fajr makes a difference. And make dua to Allah to make it easy for you.

Quite my job and go to uni

puff daddy dreams GIF by Diddy

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Quite my job and go to uni

puff daddy dreams GIF by Diddy
To build yourself into a future version of yourself, you must be disciplined daily and hourly otherwise distractions will make an easy meal of you. You gotta be disciplined in what engage in, where you go, and what you respond to

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I through trial and error came to the conclusion not to relapse in poor life choices in the hopes of easily breaking those habits because one of these days you'll want to get productive but youre in a ditch with crumbling dirt you can never climb out of

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I'm also heavily invested in reigning in my tongue and not blurting out the quickest response or even any response at all. I want to exert my energy towards my controlled goalz only

1. Pray salat more frequently and on time.
2. Get better at managing my time.
3. Lose more weight
4. Throw myself into more uncomfortable situations to improve my interpersonal skills.
5. Have a successful fall semester.
6. Learn how to roller-blade.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Also I need to be heedful not take advice every commoner, there should one special person you confide in and internalize feedback, for me it was my sheikh who taught me from 10 years old up untill now. Words are powerful and the wrong sequence of words can set you back and stunt your growth.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
This topic is a little stigmitized but none the less crucial to address, I vow to abstain from self stimulation, abstinence is the best thing for boys in general especially those who have big life goalz and high standards of ethics and functionality. Celibacy is a must,that energy will be redirected directly to optimizing your happiness just by the nature of the human biology.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
There's a story of a man seeing an ant store food during the summer in preparation for the winter and the man had an epiphany and said am I intellectually inferior to an ant, moral of that story is self explanatory you need to work when you can so that you can live luxuriously when you can't work.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Be self sufficient, independent, don't expect a helping hand or rely on anybody. Reliance is the downfall of achievement.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Respectfully but concisely cut off any fake emotions appearing in your persona, say what you mean. This requires you know what you even stand on.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Limit my laughing and keep it sincere and on occasion. nothing funny, about my goalz and I'm the last person to make light of my future.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
More than likely right now you're in someone's else's harness of controll and manipulation, you gotta make a habit of silently identifying waste of time formalities and indirect passive aggressions.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Being emotionally naked and vulnerable to ego wounding attacks Is the worst thing that can happen to you, there's no closing your ears, that's why you must guard your ideology with your last breath if need be. Get that bread,paper, Mula, cheese, dough... .

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Someone said books are a secret language of the high-class and ever since then I've been more literate, I hope to read more, something about words sequence gives you an insight and drastically increases your cognitive abilities

Trending