Global warming is real in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Global warming or can I say climate change. The reports state that Africa will be the first place affected. :ohlord:

And yet we only contribute 4% to global CO2 emissions.:jcoleno:

We dont see Africa climate changing. Unless u count extra Sahara famines.

Keeysan

The humble one
We dont see Africa climate changing. Unless you count extra Sahara famines.
That’s if the threshold is crossed otherwise I think rainy season has shifted by close to a month.
Sahara is still extending though. Isn’t Somalia part of the green wall project??

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s if the threshold is crossed. Otherwise I think rainy season has shifted by close to a month.
Sahara is still extending though. Isn’t Somalia part of the green wall project??

U have more knowledge than the average idiot. I am an average idiot. I dont know anything about Rain increasing or decreasing a month. Nor follow green project.

Although no one cares for Africa to investigate climate changes. What i know for sure is when i visited Kenya in 2005, the sun beam light was really powerful than the west sun beam light. I felt during the day, the day was brighter than a day in the USA. I dont remember if it was the same when i was a child in africa tho, maybe its because east africa is in the equatorial line ?

Keeysan

The humble one
U have more knowledge than the average idiot. I am an average idiot. I dont know anything about Rain increasing or decreasing a month. Nor follow green project.

Although no one cares for Africa to investigate climate changes. What i know for sure is when i visited Kenya in 2005, the sun beam light was really powerful than the west sun beam light. I felt during the day, the day was brighter than a day in the USA. I dont remember if it was the same when i was a child in africa tho, maybe its because east africa is in the equatorial line ?
I would chill on those beaches and see guys with dark faces and yellow thighs. Gotta hand it to that sun.
Although in Malaysia there’s when I left the city and it was like how cadaans would describe the african jungle_ hot, humid, mosquitoes, dreadful:whew::deadmanny:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8315.jpg
LOOOL what an interesting avatar. is it from animal farm by George orwell? loooooooooool

HAARP create more extreme weather effects and responsible for intentional weather so-called global warming or climate control.

Weren't you scared of lizards?
Nah i remember those on my trips when i was young. I never was scared of any non threatening animals. I got over my fear of wasps when i was 15 and now catch them in my hands after i saw my fob uncle catch them.

:mjlol:

Global warming or can I say climate change. The reports state that Africa will be the first place affected. :ohlord:

And yet we only contribute 4% to global CO2 emissions.:jcoleno:
Africa will get more rainfall from what i heard. There are conflicting reports! don't trust all of them.

Keeysan

The humble one
Africa will get more rainfall from what i heard. There are conflicting reports! don't trust all of them.
Yes the rains shall be blessed down in Africa, but take things up a notch on all weather. I can’t imagine the summer heat by then coz I don’t work well beyond 38 C. That sht cracked our lips in Tanzania.

How do those Jeddah-Riyadh nigas do it when it gets to 41 C ??:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending