Global warming is real in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This is the warmest December in the south east of UK. The humidity tonight is over the roof. I had a better sleep when I was in Hargeisa and Mogadishu.

:noneck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the warmest December
in the south east of UK. The humidity tonight is over the roof. I had better sleep in Hargeisa and Mogadishu.

No rain?? UK without rain feels odd

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something like that. Atlantic ocean usually brings us warm winds while the north sea and far east (Siberia) brings cold winds.

I hope it is not the Somali warmth. 20 years ago Minnesota was like siberia. The advent of Somalis, 20 years later, our weather is like London. Endless rain, gloomy cloudy days, and lots somali babies being born because somalis are having extra sex due to the gloomy rains.

Bohol

VIP
I hope it is not the Somali warmth. 20 years ago Minnesota was like siberia. The advent of Somalis, 20 years later, our weather is like London. Endless rain, gloomy cloudy days, and lots somali babies being born because somalis are having extra sex due to the gloomy rains.

I like to have a shag in the spring/summer. In the winter I hibernate like a bear. That is why I like the weather seasons to be consistent ain't having a bloody summer in December in Europe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why you lyin about your state MN?:comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is the warmest December in the south east of UK. The humidity tonight is over the roof. I had a better sleep when I was in Hargeisa and Mogadishu.

I heard back there in Somalia, the nights are usually windy, and since there's no sun at night, it's a bit cool... compared to the humid summers we get here in US.. Is that right?:ayaanswag:

Bohol

VIP
I heard back there in Somalia, the nights are usually windy, and since there's no sun at night, it's a bit cool... compared to the humid summers we get here in US.. Is that right?:ayaanswag:

Yh specially north Somalia.Winds in Hargeisa were freezing asf at night.

Keeysan

The humble one
Global warming or can I say climate change. The reports state that Africa will be the first place affected. :ohlord:

And yet we only contribute 4% to global CO2 emissions.:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending