Give me a reason not to join 12

Aside from the money, what else piqued your interest? Are you in a city or a rural area? Obviously plans change, but are you considering it as a career or something you'd be doing only for a couple of years? You've gotta give people some more information to work with, at least if you want a more thoughtful reply.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I like in NW america. They pay really good from the gate. I need yall to tell me why I shouldn't join
cuz ur gonna end up like this dude
1599704362930.png

You've gotta give people some more information to work with, at least if you want a more thoughtful reply.
What interested me was I spoke to white dude my age. He and another said 12 is looking for diversity. Im strong and work well by myself.

I live in the city, I still haven't attended a workshop because of Rona. I'll speak to more black officers to know the works. Over here officers wear body cams so I think i'm safe as long as I don't kill senselessly(minnesota story). I'll be praying so if I die inshallah Im shaheed. All I see is them responding to larceny, burglary and homelessness in the city.

It's easy to get into and my main goal is to acquire enough capital to start business back home within (max 6) years. I already know what I need, and this job could get me there (over 100k after 4 years not including overtime ). Already have a home in hargeisa and my plan is to stay there for good.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
As long as you don't live in area with Somalis then do it. If you live with big somali pop and become a piggy then ur a fukking pos locking ur own ppldem up

As long as you don't live in area with Somalis then do it. If you live with big somali pop and become a piggy then ur a fukking pos locking ur own ppldem up
aint it better cause I can at least give them easier time unless its some violent/rape shit that brother need to go. They need more somalis tbh

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
trust i've been working as security, Whites will not affect me and my mentality especially as a practicing muslim. If things go left i'll resign right there no cap
Security is a diff ball game the cadaans in that sector are chill asf my older bro works security he told me him and his cadaan friends get high b4 their shifts

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

bruh, the cringiest videos i see are the 68 crew in london terrorizing cops. their lowlifenimo i can smell through the screen, yet they got smoke for hardworking somalis. its all projection tbh, they can never do it to an ajnabi

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You wanna be a fed ?

You're some nacas whiteman ass licker

:kodaksmiley:

grow up. you not even bout that life yet you caping for cops. the same people u scramble to call when in issue. if u want lawlessness, a tickets are cheap right now!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
bruh, the cringiest videos i see are the 68 crew in london terrorizing cops. their lowlifenimo i can smell through the screen, yet they got smoke for hardworking somalis. its all projection tbh, they can never do it to an ajnabi
Somali cops are proper sellouts 9/10 times it's a case of trash terrorizing trash :kanyeshrug:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Join the force bro. Not enough Somali police. Somali rep would be far better if more became cops.

Trending