Votes: 13 41.9%
  • A Draw

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
You're the first Farax I've met to fetishize cadaan bbw. Tell us your origin story...
Their was no story per se but a couple of good moments. I don't discriminate when it comes to dating but I will be a little bit more conservative when looking for a potential wife. Dating=any race/ethnicity marriage=Somali,Arab,Cadaan

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Did one of them bite you? Tell us how you were also afflicted with chubby chasing syndrome?
To be honest i really dont know how it came about but i remember when i started experiencing these inclinations.I was 15 and going through puberty and for some weird reason i didnt find skinny girls attractive.And then i decided if i dont find them attractive why not check out the opposites, so i decided to give big girls a go and weirdly enough my heart would start racing whenever i encountered a bbw that is in my ideal range.And that was the beginning of my bbw adventures

We have had a couple of Australia sheegatos sxb its just protocol. You passed.
Walaal i'm hiding from the department of immigration.:liberaltears: I came to Australia illegally after i finished my studies in Malaysia. I paid big bucks to come here for a better life. After 3 months i fund a job working for some indhahayares, but that didnt last long. The effin immigration police ambushed me from nowhere during the night, and i had to run out of the house with just my phone and wallet.
:mjcry:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Walaal i'm hiding from the department of immigration.:liberaltears: I came to Australia illegally after i finished my studies in Malaysia. I paid big bucks to come here for a better life. After 3 months a i fund a job working for some indhahayares, but that didnt last long. The effin immigration police ambushed me from nowhere during the night, and i had to run out of the house with just my phone and wallet.
:mjcry:
:drakelaugh: was this during Abbots tenure?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be honest i really dont know how it came about but i remember when i started experiencing these inclinations.I was 15 and going through puberty and for some weird reason i didnt find skinny girls attractive.And then i decided if i dont find them attractive why not check out the opposites, so i decided to give big girls a go and weirdly enough my heart would start racing whenever i encountered a bbw that is in my ideal range.And that was the beginning of my bbw adventures

You are dangerous! Don't give the Faraxs any ideas or they will start demanding voluptuous women. What will happen to those with boyish curves that need love too. :siilaanyolaugh: Their bony elbows are just dying to stab you.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Blue water high is a BTEC baywatch. White women are hot/cute but I have no sexual feelings for them. Guess it's because I'm in a flatline. But PAHGs is a different story. :banderas:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You are dangerous! Don't give the Faraxs any ideas or they will start demanding voluptuous women. What will happen to those with boyish curves that need love too. :siilaanyolaugh: Their bony elbows are just dying to stab you.
Im just trying to survive in this harsh world and need some good old nafaqo from my significant other, anyways stop being greedy all types of women deserve love and different men have differing tastes, let nature run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.