Girls! Please tell us your experiences at....

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I have never ever go/went alone to somali malls. I just don't feel comfortable going alone. Whenever I need something from a somali mall I either go with a family or a friend. I try to avoid 24 mall as much as I can since there are guys standing every corner and all they do is stare at people. I prefer going to karmel mall cause the parking is better and its less crowded.

Don't you think your freedom is bring curtailed in such a matter. Can't you speak up and say " waar ordaha shaqeysta"

Don't you think your freedom is bring curtailed in such a matter. Can't you speak up and say " waar ordaha shaqeysta"
Ofcourse I can speak up and say that but I just don't waste my time speaking to them. If they are not harming me any other way than the stares I wouldn't bother talking to them.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ofcourse I can speak up and say that but I just don't waste my time speaking to them. If they are not harming me any other way than the stares I wouldn't bother talking to them.

Are there ones who never leave that place

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I hardly go to the somali malls in my city and if I go there I don't give a f if they look at me as long as they don't approach me and that's another story. I'm not one to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending