Girls! Please tell us your experiences at....

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Your local Somali mall?

Do somali dudes stare? ( gathering place of somali men...cafe shop..,restaurant )

Have you been stalked ?

Have you been touched?

Have you been verbally violated ?

We're you proposed to ?

Did an old head made attempts?

I specially want to hear your experience at the infamous Karmel mall:banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace,

Is this an attempt to figure Out what works and what doesn't? Because you don't strike me as the genuine concern kind.
Bingo looooooool

Menace is hatching a plan and he's testing out the trials.

In my experience most somali dudes are shy
Ive seen 10+ somali nikkaz at a shisha spot chillin starring at cute xalimos but not making a move.

Embrassing i clean up at dem spots but i dont go often dont wanna be well known

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace I've been stared at, not just somali malls, somalis will stare at you wherever they're.

I hit the old heads with either Adeer or awoowe and I can hear them huffing lool

Touched? Nope. Believe it or not I've never heard Somali men in MN doing that, they usually keep their hands to themselves.

menace

VIP
Menace I've been stared at, not just somali malls, somalis will stare at you wherever they're.

I hit the old heads with either Adeer or awoowe and I can hear them huffing lool

Touched? Nope. Believe it or not I've never heard Somali men in MN doing that, they usually keep their hands to themselves.

You mean to tell me that as you enter karmel, alone, that farax posted against the wall doesn't say " abaayo wa shidantahay noo"

Q

Queen Carawelo

You mean to tell me that as you enter karmel, alone, that farax posted against the wall doesn't say " abaayo wa shidantahay noo"

Obviously they will hit you with salaam but I say salaam back and keep walking. And I never go to Somali mall alone, I don't like hanging there, so I'm usually with couple of friends or my mom, aunts, granny.

I don't know how people go to Somali malls though. It's like kryptonite for me. Last year I was in Minneapolis for 3 weeks, made one trip to Karmel mall and spent less than 10 minutes inside. Dad isnacay ayaa Darbi kasto istaagan.

menace

VIP
Obviously they will hit you with salaam but I say salaam back and keep walking. And I never go to Somali mall alone, I don't like hanging there, so I'm usually with couple of friends or my mom, aunts, granny.

Do you ever catch a dude looking at your bumbum..

That if you even have anything to look at. Rumor has it that you got a pretty face but flat behind like Hilary

Q

Queen Carawelo

I don't know how people go to Somali malls though. It's like kryptonite for me. Last year I was in Minneapolis for 3 weeks, made one trip to Karmel mall and spent less than 10 minutes inside. Dad isnacay ayaa Darbi kasto istaagan.

I think karamel is calmer compared to the 24th mall. I despise that mall. Men literally go there to fish for chicks. Uuf.

menace

VIP

I've been told they got nice restaurant in there

Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you ever catch a dude looking at your bumbum..

That if you even have anything to look at. Rumor has it that you got a pretty face but flat behind like Hilary
:ririwtf:

Menace just stop. Stoooooooop.

menace

VIP
I think karamel is calmer compared to the 24th mall. I despise that mall. Men literally go there to fish for chicks. Uuf.

Married men to be exact..wife got 6 kids..she's huffing and buffing ( 2 got autism) out of breath doing the chores and keeping them apart and cooking ...but nigga rather holler at chicks at 24 mall

I have never ever go/went alone to somali malls. I just don't feel comfortable going alone. Whenever I need something from a somali mall I either go with a family or a friend. I try to avoid 24 mall as much as I can since there are guys standing every corner and all they do is stare at people. I prefer going to karmel mall cause the parking is better and its less crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending