Cartman

reformed
hey girls, so I was wondering how do you guys find the right bra size? I’ve never really measured and I want to find the correct one because after corona I’m gonna get some fat implants to make them a bit bigger, or do some exercises to create a contrast between my waist and chest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm sort of confused what my bra size is too :cosbyhmm:
my measurements say one size, but i'm not sure

first, you measure under your bosom to find the waist band size (32, 34, 36, etc.)
to find the cup size, measure around the fullest part of your chest
subtract the two and the difference should indicate your cup size
1589001566096.png

Cartman

reformed
i'm sort of confused what my bra size is too :cosbyhmm:
my measurements say one size, but i'm not sure

first, you measure under your bosom to find the waist band size (32, 34, 36, etc.)
to find the cup size, measure around the fullest part of your chest
subtract the two and the difference should indicate your cup size
View attachment 115137
I just measured, why is everything the same size :damn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women of sspot help out ur fellow xalimo by dropping your bra size and giving tips. Ima leave yall females alone but just wanted to emphasize to make sure to drop ur size :ohno:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
you dirty pervert
The thread is about BRA size thats not perverted all ur doing is just dropping a number seriously yall are sensitive ur acting like im asking yall to drop nudes I just want the numbers for research what am I gonna do jack off to some random xalimo writing 36DD :drakewtf:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I never taught my breast to wear a bra. When I finished highschool my mom told me to wear it for modesty :ftw9nwa:
I feel like wearing it will make your breasts sag. I believe in letting it sag like those women in the African villages.

Cartman

reformed
The thread is about BRA size thats not perverted all ur doing is just dropping a number seriously yall are sensitive ur acting like im asking yall to drop nudes I just want the numbers for research what am I gonna do jack off to some random xalimo writing 36DD :drakewtf:
Hey I just measured. I’m 34DD.

go away, but before...
look at the title again

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Go to a bra shop, an assistant can help you with a measurement.

You have to bare it all if you want to get a measurement.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t want some random lady feeling me up, that’s why I want DIY. It’s Corona Season and I’m not trying to get sick.
All you need a measuring tape, you’ll be fine. I believe measuring the cup size is hard. Good luck:nvjpqts:

Trending