Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Your girl dms me, watch out for Tyrone he’s coming to take your girl:pacspit:

Warya what do you mean? Are you saying I’m not a catch? I’m gonna become the baddest ***** watch, and get with someone who respects me.:mjcry::wow:
I didnt say ur not a catch but im not cleaning for a female if u kno ur way around the house then i'll consider you abaayo :denzelnigga:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How am I suppose to clean when I’m cleaning up my opps? I don’t got time for that shit :comeon:
Okay now ur making the stakes interesting. How about this you don't have to clean or cook but you have to set niggas up for me and work the corner sometimes we gotta deal? :denzelnigga:

Cartman

reformed
Okay now ur making the stakes interesting. How about this you don't have to clean or cook but you have to set niggas up for me and work the corner sometimes we gotta deal? :denzelnigga:
Nah f*ck that shit, I’m going straight in. Setting people up is a move. Sliding and lurking is how we do that shit. :fittytousand:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nah f*ck that shit, I’m going straight in. Setting people up is a ***** move. Sliding and lurking is how we do that shit. :fittytousand:
No offense abaayo but women can't fight I don't wanna see a halimo getting beaten up by some Madows. Just set the guy up I'll come thru and hit the lick. You'll get ur cut no need to play hero

Cartman

reformed
No offense abaayo but women can't fight I don't wanna see a halimo getting beaten up by some Madows. Just set the guy up I'll come thru and hit the lick. You'll get ur cut no need to play hero
You’re making me sick of being a xalimo with the abaayo talk :mjcry:
but alas boobs >>>>>>>>>>>being called abaayo by a nigga.
Have you not heard of KI my nigga? Look her up, a true Chiraq demon.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You’re making me sick of being a xalimo with the abaayo talk :mjcry:
but alas boobs >>>>>>>>>>>being called abaayo by a nigga.
Have you not heard of KI my nigga? Look her up, a true Chiraq demon.
She pretty ugly idk how niggas got setup by that :snoop:

Also she got murked in the end so I don't see what makes her such a genius :kanyeshrug:

Cartman

reformed
She pretty ugly idk how niggas got setup by that :snoop:

Also she got murked in the end so I don't see what makes her such a genius :kanyeshrug:
She didn’t set me up, she straight up shot them niggas because Tooka died and Tayshaun which was her younger cousin. She leaked her location multiple times and never got hit, and so she leaked it again and some niggas pulled up and shot her 9 times. Chiraq really be wilding, but she had multiple bodies. :browtf:

Trending