Girls I think something is genuinely wrong with me

Can’t even post a man without you faraxs tripping over yourselves
1664366489719.png

You literally went out of your way to ask for my opinion did you forget that part of the equation already?

I being the nice guy that I am gave you an answer in an half serious half trolling manner on how you could go about courting your very own muslim koreaboo with tattoos.

And now your trying to spin the narrative like was attacking you for liking Korean men with tattoos 😒

When exactly was I tripping out over you posting a pic of some random Korean 🤔

I don't discriminate you can like and marry whatever guy you want and it would be none of my business as long as its not me. I frankly don't care about what relationships random somalis want to get themselves into.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 239377
You literally went out of your way to ask for my opinion did you forget that part of the equation already?

I being the nice guy that I am gave you an answer in an half serious half trolling manner on how you could go about courting your very own muslim koreaboo with tattoos.

And now your trying to spin the narrative like was attacking you for liking Korean men with tattoos 😒

When exactly was I tripping out over you posting a pic of some random Korean 🤔

I don't discriminate you can like and marry whatever guy you want and it would be none of my business as long as its not me. I frankly don't care about what relationships random somalis want to get themselves into.
You went off the rails with that answer saxiib
:stopit:
I don’t like tats or korean men, I only like that one idol who happens to have tats. I didn’t expect you to give me such a demeaning lecture
:what::whoa:

You went off the rails with that answer saxiib
:stopit:
I don’t like tats or korean men, I only like that one idol who happens to have tats. I didn’t expect you to give me such a demeaning lecture
:what::whoa:
No one went of the rails because it was just a joke and how am I supposed to know what you like and dont like. You showed me a Korean man with tattoos so I came to the logical conclusion that Koreans with tattoos might be your type. it's not my fault you didn't clarify exactly what kind of guy you liked.

I thought this was supposed to be a back and forth joke 😐

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No one went of the rails because it was just a joke and how am I supposed to know what you like and dont like. You showed me a Korean man with tattoos so I came to the logical conclusion that Koreans with tattoos might be your type. it's not my fault you didn't clarify exactly what kind of guy you liked.

I thought this was supposed to be a back and forth joke 😐
fu GIF

I find it so folxumo man
Just looks like Qaniis camp behaviour 2 me
:patrice:

Why as a man do you have colours and drawings on you or care about your appearance that bad?
Qanis?
:cosbyhmm:

Trending