Girls I think something is genuinely wrong with me

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk but tattoos are so attractive to me, I am talking about minimal ones, they genuinely look hot. I can’t believe that this is something that actually gets me going. I feel so ashamed wallahi
1664307675829.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s so bad that I’ll willingly get married with a tattood person just because off their tattoos, I have more odd things I am attracted but tattoos just do it for me

I find tattoos sexy too, I was talking to this cadaan convert who is really attractive and he had so many tattoos. I wish they were halal but I’ve come across two Muslims who have tattoos: a Somali gym freak guy and this Yemeni cook on TikTok

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tattoos are ugly. Everytime I think about them my next thought is “what will this look like when they are older”

just a disgusting mess
BF33E43E-00B7-46E8-815B-5353C97F21EB.jpeg
76D3E728-3D10-44D4-8CA2-AD59C02E12E1.jpeg

I find tattoos sexy too, I was talking to this cadaan convert who is really attractive and he had so many tattoos. I wish they were halal but I’ve come across two Muslims who have tattoos: a Somali gym freak guy and this Yemeni cook on TikTok

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That yemeni cook on tiktok? Down bad.
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

his tats are folxumo, just get a nigga that gets henna done every two weeks and if it’s a bad mess it goes away
C4AA3DF1-895A-4CE4-9B62-2B1E5A5168D7.jpeg

How many times are you gonna post the same comment?
:drakewtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Idk but tattoos are so attractive to me, I am talking about minimal ones, they genuinely look hot. I can’t believe that this is something that actually gets me going. I feel so ashamed wallahi View attachment 239327
You’ve been brainwashed by the western ideal of masculinity and femininity which entirely goes against islam. Tattoos are folxumo, when you put that into your brain then that will allow other bad ideals to flood you brain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That yemeni cook on tiktok? Down bad.
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

his tats are folxumo, just get a nigga that gets henna done every two weeks and if it’s a bad mess it goes away
View attachment 239342
How many times are you gonna post the same comment?
:drakewtf:
I only came across his TikTok recently and was surprised that he’s a Muslim with tattoos and I never said his tattoos are attractive

That ones hard you need to first get to Korea and then become a street preacher mainly scouting for a guy with tattoos to accept islam and then hope on top that he finds you attractive enough to marry despite the existing beauty standards which as a somali you simply don't fit into...

You got to be really down bad to want to even put yourself through years of potential street preaching that won't be accepted because your intention weren't for God but instead for some Korean tattoos...
1664359753277.png

Could never be me. I don't know any guy that would be that down bad 🤣

Last edited:
STOP 😭

I was dating this walaal who had a sleeve and I was only interested looking at his arm then everything else
It's far too late now. The abu tyrones and ibn Johns are lining up looking fresh with there jailbird tattoos now that you have indirectly hollered at them. Which do you prefer 🤔
The black brother is such a nice loving guy he even has "sex by force" tattooed on him so you know he has a lot of experience but on the other hand the aryan brother might give you new roleplay ideas and a fresh new experiences that you may enjoy. Anyways your spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a brother fresh out of prison 🤣
1664360486439.png

1664360209717.png
1664360300458.png

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That ones hard you need to first get to Korea and then become a street preacher mainly scouting for a guy with tattoos to accept islam and then hope on top that he finds you attractive enough to marry despite the existing beauty standards which as a somali you simply don't fit into...

You got to be really down bad to want to even put yourself through years of potential street preaching that won't be accepted because your intention weren't for God but instead for some Korean tattoos...
View attachment 239360
Could never be me. I don't know any guy that would be that down bad 🤣
Can’t even post a man without you faraxs tripping over yourselves

Trending