Girls do you have a problem with male gynaecologist ....?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Well I always ask for a female gynaecologist, a Muslim woman if possible but they are few of them available in my city so I go to mostly non-muslim gynaecologist women....

I feel so embarrassed even if she is a woman .... some of them examined me for too long :susp:

BTW one time I requested a woman gynaecologist and when I was preparing myself to sit a male doctor came... I tell him that I asked for a female, he insisted by saying don't worry "I am a doctor blah..." Wallahi so embarrassed finally I stopped there and went home....

I tell another Muslim friend about it and she said that she doesn't have a problem with it as many Muslim women prefer to go to male gynaecologists because they are more delicate with them than women gynaecologists ....

Wallahi I am shocked...:kanyehmm:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I would prefer a female one. I’d try to avoid a male gynaecologist even though I’ve never been. It’s just more comfortable being with a female one I guess. Naagaha qooqan aya nimankaa gynaecologistka radsadaan.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I would prefer a female one. I’d try to avoid a male gynaecologist even though I’ve never been. It’s just more comfortable being with a female one I guess. Naagaha qooqan aya nimankaa gynaecologistka radsadaan.
wallahi I understand if you didn't find a women gynaecologist but preferring a male to women.... sound suspicious

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It's not haraam for a male doctor. A female for female is preferable, but when in need men can treat female patients
It is haram. The only time a man is allowed is if there are NO women available and/or if your life is in danger. She did the right thing by going home instead

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I always ask for milf before the test, but this ugly fat lady arrived instead, my heart skipped a beat:damn:

Last edited:
Isn't it a win-win for men though? They make so much money and get to inspect vaginas all day. Closet perverts

I hated my gynae rotation at uni. It felt awkward as a man. Looking inside a 50 year old obese women isn’t what most men want to do. Urology is another weird one inspecting penis and doing prostate exams wasn’t appealing.

Trending