Girls changing themseleves for Marriage?😳

I explained it basically 80% of all women are mainly having sex with 20% of all men.

So a large pool of women are being passed around by a handful of men according to the statistics. Its not 1 man for ever woman. Its 1 man with multiple women.
Ironically they be using them statistics to prove that women r who-res or something when really and truly its that percentage of men who have all the stds racked up

Ironically they be using them statistics to prove that women r who-res or something when really and truly its that percentage of men who have all the stds racked up
Abaayo Elaborate on the std point please.

The stats I'm talking about are based on the hook up culture so it doesn't prove whether women are whoes or not since everyone participating is technically a whoe or desperate. It just states that the average women has it easier getting laid and have a wider selection of men to pick from but despite that are more picky and are draw to the top 20% of guys who basically monopolise all the women since they are less pick. The guys overall take whatever they can get.

Abaayo Elaborate on the std point please.

The stats I'm talking about are based on the hook up culture so it doesn't prove whether women are whoes or not since everyone participating is technically a whoe or desperate. It just states that the average women has it easier getting laid and have a wider selection of men to pick from but despite that are more picky and are draw to the top 20% of guys who basically monopolise all the women since they are less pick. The guys overall take whatever they can get.
Im not saying ur using it for that reason, i heard someone use it to prove the point of women being h-oes despite its that 20% of men getting 80% of all the women

I swear this is why you have background checks ? Don’t go down the route of marrying a girl until you have 3x trusted friends that can tell you the girls actuall background and character. As well as female family members to look into them too. Girls let there guard down around other girls.

Also make it clear early in the relationship before it gets serious that you’ve never been about that life and are not interested getting with someone who does.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I explained it basically 80% of all women are mainly having sex with 20% of all men.

So a large pool of women are being passed around by a handful of men according to the statistics. Its not 1 man for ever woman. Its 1 man with multiple women.

You gotta factor in the demograph that this thing applies to, I can say it doesn’t apply to somalis because vast majority of gabdo aren’t hoeing around unlike westerners, there is more ciyaalsuuq men then women

You’re looking at dating apps. Real life is so much more than just apps. The study your trying to quote is about how 80% of women prefer 20% of men on APPS. Secondly, what you mentioned is a gaal redpill/incel talking about that has nothing to do with Muslim women who have nothing to do with that hooking up lifestyle. Wallahi it is absolutely disgusting how Muslim men have resorted to use the fake statistics when the conversation is entirely about the Muslim community. Do you lot have no shame? Your from a community in which the norm is a for girl to be a virgin upon her first marriage. The idea of of sex outside of marriage is still scandalous for us. So why, are we being subjected to twisted statistics of gaal women! Why try to bring this up and conflate our communities? Imagine if I used to the alcohol statistic of gaal men and used it against Muslim men?

@El Nino

I’ve had enough of these insecure dayooths you will lie and use statistics about their own Somali women and their other fellow Muslim women regardless of background. Funnily enough, the statistics he using isn’t even accurate for gaal women as it is merely about how women click on more for only 20% of men and it’s nothing about how only the top 20% of men have access to women. In the real world, 80% of men are not single. If that was the case we would have even more masks shooting and chaos in society. What a load of nonsense.

You gotta factor in the demograph that this thing applies to, I can say it doesn’t apply to somalis because vast majority of gabdo aren’t ing around unlike westerners, there is more ciyaalsuuq men then women
Nope, they won’t do that. For them, there is no difference the gaal woman down the street and Muslim woman. Hence why, they’ll use hookup culture statistics against us, divorce rate statistics despite Muslim women not having the ability to file for divorce without the permission of the husband ect.

The reality is that their anti women agenda has reached the point in which their women Muslim women are essentially like gaals in their eyes.

Everyone is a sinner and they’re turning back to Allah. Men do it too it is what it is
Yes all sin, but no way as a virgin male who refrained from all these major sins should marry a non virgin xalimo, who partied and now wants to settle down. Alxamdulillah I have a great high IQ idea and I will not share it. When I see pious men marrying horrible women or vice versa I just giggle

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I can’t lie, as someone who is rapidly approaching marriage age….

A lot of religious boys know about their potential wifes’s past and still marry them regardless.

Same goes for religious women, they generally know and accept it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re looking at dating apps. Real life is so much more than just apps. The study your trying to quote is about how 80% of women prefer 20% of men on APPS. Secondly, what you mentioned is a gaal redpill/incel talking about that has nothing to do with Muslim women who have nothing to do with that hooking up lifestyle. Wallahi it is absolutely disgusting how Muslim men have resorted to use the fake statistics when the conversation is entirely about the Muslim community. Do you lot have no shame? Your from a community in which the norm is a for girl to be a virgin upon her first marriage. The idea of of sex outside of marriage is still scandalous for us. So why, are we being subjected to twisted statistics of gaal women! Why try to bring this up and conflate our communities? Imagine if I used to the alcohol statistic of gaal men and used it against Muslim men?

@El Nino

I’ve had enough of these insecure dayooths you will lie and use statistics about their own Somali women and their other fellow Muslim women regardless of background. Funnily enough, the statistics he using isn’t even accurate for gaal women as it is merely about how women click on more for only 20% of men and it’s nothing about how only the top 20% of men have access to women. In the real world, 80% of men are not single. If that was the case we would have even more masks shooting and chaos in society. What a load of nonsense.
I literally said basically what you have stated but in more concise words in my previous comment. I was just explaining the 80/20 thing in the comment you decided to react to because someone didn't get it.

There was no need for this type of reaction. Go to comment 13.

Last edited:
If they had their fun and ready to settle why not have fun in your thirties and act like you want to settle problem solved.

@Angelina are we cool now abaayo or is there still some disagreements to be had?

1668510250437.png

@El Nino

We been in the west for 30 years know....alot of somali females born in the west are no different that your average western girl. It would be very hard to believe a somali girl in the west has the behaviors as a girl in Africa....when she is the product of yearly western social engineering. Alot of older somali women even advise their kids against marrying girl from the west....why because they understand females as they are ones themselves and can see the bs from a mile away.

It's funny you say that when statistically its females that have more stds....if you dont believe me you can look this up yourself CDC just released a 2022 report interesting read....

@El Nino

These so-called Muslim men have chosen to emulate and follow Gaalo men like prophets. These are their deities and that is why they debase Muslim women who are mostly conservative and chaste. People get what they think about so let then self-fulfil their own prophesies and end up with what they insult Muslim women with!

These so-called Muslim men have chosen to emulate and follow Gaalo men like prophets. These are their deities and that is why they debase Muslim women who are mostly conservative and chaste. People get what they think about so let then self-fulfil their own prophesies and end up with what they insult Muslim women with!
Relax it was a misunderstanding on her part I wasn't attacking muslim women

Trending