Girls changing themseleves for Marriage?😳

So as men how best can we avoid women like this. It boils my blood when they portray the "muslim girl" image just for marriage and not for the sake of ALLAH.

I also dont understand why females like to do what deep down they know is wrong. I see alot of girls in my city like this trying to "fix" themselves when in their late 20s, then they start stressing when no one wants to marry them.

I ain't tryna shit on the sisters but THINK about your future before you ruin it. It's sad when I see sisters stressing about their life even though they cause it on themselves.

Snapchat-1643641301.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes everyone is a Sinner. All they need to do is get married to a Farah who used to Sin

Yes everyone is a Sinner. All they need to do is get married to a Farah who used to Sin
Yeah the farah's and halimo's with messed up pasts are made for each other.

Its sad when they trick there way into the lives of those that never lived like that especially if they are walking around with stds and addictions.

Everyone is a sinner and they’re turning back to Allah. Men do it too it is what it is
in the cases I've seen men tend to do it more out of manipulation and woman do it more to appeal to the guy, a girl I've heard about's step dad portrayed himself to be religious to marry her mom but he was actually a huge magician, sihired the family and was tryna also get with the step daughter simultaneously whilst married to her mom, sadly communities protect these kinda men ( girl is Tanzanian btw) and they dont really face any consequences and they can remarry almost instantly. its also sad to see especially in our community when the wife gives the relationship her everything, comforts the guy, does everything for the guy, puts on this happy angelic persona for him, compromises her feelings but you never see the husband make the same sacrifices and chills in a maqayad 90% of the time and barely shows emotion, marriage is for comfort of both individuals, why so one sided all of a sudden. seen this mostly in our parent's generation idk about young couples. sad ngl

Islam tells sinners to hide their past sins after repenting
True but if we are talking about Islam under actual Islamic rule things like drinking alcohol/drugs/zina etc are all publicly punished so people wouldn't have to ask about these things In the prophet's time and if they did approach said person for marriage it would be despite being aware of the stuff they did in there past as opposed to being completely oblivious and generally if a person hides there past eventually it will come out somewhere down the line which could put the person's marriage in jeopardy since you can't really control how a person will feel about it.

Men do it too. A lot of people have wild phases in their early 20’s then become religious again when they want to settle down. What I don’t agree with is hiding your past and acting like you’ve been pious your whole life. When it is said to “hide your sins” it means to not broadcast it to the world. But your future spouse deserves to know your past (before getting married!) and decide for themselves if they’re okay with it. No healthy marriage can start with lies and deception

Last edited:
Everyone is a sinner and they’re turning back to Allah. Men do it too it is what it is
If their turning back to Allah, then I respect them even more and won't judge them for their past..... but if their trying to portray as the good girl just so someone can marry them....that's a big red flag tbh....makes me wonder if their really trying to have islam in their heart💯

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
I guess he means it's not fair on both sides when the person they rope along has never been apart of that haram lifestyle.

Eg a zani getting married to a none zani.
But why only single out women though? I'd argue that there are way more male heauxs than female heauxs. Let's be consistent when calling out people who are for the streets.

But why only single out women though? I'd argue that there are way more male heauxs than female heauxs. Let's be consistent when calling out people who are for the streets.
statistically speaking there are more females that are like that since getting intercourse is easier for women but forbthe most part they only give the top 20% of guys that chance so the same guys get all the women. While the rest of the guy don't get much. (This is part of the reason incels exist)

It could be along the same trends or the opposite for Muslims. I don't know how it is and these statistics are related to hookup culture on dating sites so maybe there are other statistics that can give a fuller picture.

@Somaliwadani123 probably singled out the women since he a guy so all he would be dealing with are women. Thats probably why he personalised it. I don't think he should have called out the women like that because this is a problem both genders face.

It's the opposite tbh....some guys cant even get girls as their viewed as "incel" but no non religious guy is going to avoided certain girls, even the most ugly female is going to have a man thirsting for them.

Reality is the streets are filled with more girls that have dishonored themselves, all im saying is allah is forgiving...... females should just repent and change their ways for good instead of tryna put energy into cos playing as a good muslimah women.

statistically speaking there are more females that are like that since getting intercourse is easier for women but forbthe most part they only give the top 20% of guys that chance so the same guys get all the women. While the rest of the guy don't get much. (This is part of the reason incels exist)

It could be along the same trends or the opposite for Muslims. I don't know how it is and these statistics are related to hookup culture on dating sites so maybe there are other statistics that can give a fuller picture.

@Somaliwadani123 probably singled out the women since he a guy so all he would be dealing with are women. Thats probably why he personalised it. I don't think he should have called out the women like that because this is a problem both genders face.
Exactly I'm just talking about women because it's a personal issue as I am a man.....just like women can call out male zanis

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
in the cases I've seen men tend to do it more out of manipulation and woman do it more to appeal to the guy, a girl I've heard about's step dad portrayed himself to be religious to marry her mom but he was actually a huge magician, sihired the family and was tryna also get with the step daughter simultaneously whilst married to her mom, sadly communities protect these kinda men ( girl is Tanzanian btw) and they dont really face any consequences and they can remarry almost instantly. its also sad to see especially in our community when the wife gives the relationship her everything, comforts the guy, does everything for the guy, puts on this happy angelic persona for him, compromises her feelings but you never see the husband make the same sacrifices and chills in a maqayad 90% of the time and barely shows emotion, marriage is for comfort of both individuals, why so one sided all of a sudden. seen this mostly in our parent's generation idk about young couples. sad ngl
Somalia and their sihir stories. I never hear queen or rich model women say someone did sihir on me or gave me evil eye. Instead big magician like you called him doing sihir on some random single mother to get with her daughter 😂 . Niggas wasting his magic if you ask me

dad waxbo aan heysanin naftooda uyaaban aa dhahaayo waa la isirxray maxaa laga sixray? 😆

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
In worst case, you guys could aim to be great co-parents. I mean, can it get worse than what we got right now? :sass2:

That makes 0 sense, shouldn't the statistics be equal, cus it takes 2 to have sex, so everytime a woman has sex and man has sex, idk how it could possibly differ in number

That makes 0 sense, shouldn't the statistics be equal, cus it takes 2 to have sex, so everytime a woman has sex and man has sex, idk how it could possibly differ in number
I explained it basically 80% of all women are mainly having sex with 20% of all men.

So a large pool of women are being passed around by a handful of men according to the statistics. Its not 1 man for ever woman. Its 1 man with multiple women.

Last edited:
It’s phase of life younger people tend to not listen until they’re almost into their 30s having fun gets old real quick by then it might look like they’re fooling their new partner but more than likely they growing.

Trending