Girls, am I the only one...

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
who fancies Suldan Seraar? He‘s lowkey handsome :gucciwhat: I think it‘s the eyes, waa attractive :diddyass: Laakin wuxu haysta lugo baasto :ohlord: somali maxamad iyo leg day maxaa kala haysto? :faysalwtf: Waryaada don‘t forget leg day, haan idin duuceeyo! :ileycry:

who fancies Suldan Seraar? He‘s lowkey handsome :gucciwhat: I think it‘s the eyes, waa attractive :diddyass: Laakin wuxu haysta lugo baasto :ohlord: somali maxamad iyo leg day maxaa kala haysto? :faysalwtf: Waryaada don‘t forget leg day, haan idin duuceeyo! :ileycry:
Yoo my my mom thinks he's so handsome same with my aunt

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
His head is too big for his body and he’s got weird shaped jawline
upload_2019-11-14_14-7-6.jpeg

The only Somali singer I find remotely attractive is Guled Simba but even he is a midget so lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's tall, so he's automatically attractive to me. Plus he has a beautiful voice, Mashallah.

My all time favorite song of his.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Best one - Love this song with all my heart to the point where it is my wedding song!
ONLY THIS THOUGH, I AM A HATER ON SONGS

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
He's tall, so he's automatically attractive to me. Plus he has a beautiful voice, Mashallah.

My all time favorite song of his.

soomaha, finally someone who understands! Broad shoulders aswell:banderas: masha‘allah holac iyo nus :diddyass:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Off Topic, but why are all Somali songs just one type.Literally no creativity and out of the box thinking. Also, these songs are feminine and gay:gucciwhat:

Last edited: