Girl who fall in love with a Gabooye boy tortured in Hargeisa (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible.

He is a Somali, Muslim with same dhaqan iyo luqad but they reject him? But mid indho bulug oo shalay so muslimay will be accepted with open arms. Waa badownimo.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The only lander I am is for the country, Somalia.

Just look at these beaches
633x356

Don't worry, I didn't forget about Jubaland.
CtGq-3CUMAABl_T.jpg

:banderas:

Had the opportunity to play soccer by the beaches of Kismayo and Muqdisho. I got bebera's in pictures a year ago from a female friend who vacationed there.

Went to SAMBUUSA beach and Marka's too. Same with Jazeera. I had my fill of Somalia's beautiful seaside open resorts. What a country.

I was lucky to live in Somalia for years as a kid.

Bohol

VIP
Folks keep the thread clean and don't try to personalize it and derail it. I will not allow the attention to be diverted from the topic at hand (the girl who is tortured). 100% of the attention will be given to her and there is nothing you trolls can do.

Bohol

VIP
No laws for discrimination. What's required is a cultural change, a change of mindset and attitudes. Gabooye people need to unite and work harder than others, so they can be respected like the Jews.

I agree with that. What is their numbers in Hargeisa horta in the city? 10,000? I have read somewhere.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Had the opportunity to play soccer by the beaches of Kismayo and Muqdisho. I got bebera's in pictures a year ago from a female friend who vacationed there.

Went to SAMBUUSA beach and Marka's too. Same with Jazeera. I had my fill of Somalia's beautiful seaside open resorts. What a country.

I was lucky to live in Somalia for years as a kid.

You are actually so lucky. Oh gosh, I am so bloody jealous.

I spend my time in polluted London which was the highlight of my childhood and you are living the life in Somalia.

You might as well tell me how long you stayed there because I need to complete my compare and contrast list between Somalia and London with empirical evidences.
:kodaksmiley:

You are actually so lucky. Oh gosh, I am so bloody jealous.

I spend my time in polluted London which was the highlight of my childhood and you are living the life in Somalia.

You might as well tell me how long you stayed there because I need to complete my compare and contrast list between Somalia and London with empirical evidences.
:kodaksmiley:

We pay our respects to the victims in this thread. Will continue chatting with you somewhere else. Grow up a year inshallah.

No laws for discrimination. What's required is a cultural change, a change of mindset and attitudes. Gabooye people need to unite and work harder than others, so they can be respected like the Jews.
But surely there are laws against physically torturing someone?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalis claim to be Muslim and wear the big tent, but they torture people and discriminate against misaakeen who done nothing to them. Where are the scholars? Why are they silent about this?

Somalis claim to be Muslim and wear the big tent, but they torture people and discriminate against misaakeen who done nothing to them. Where are the scholars? Why are they silent about this?
They would rather complain about women's clothes and collect donations for their mosques than address the real injustices around them.

Not sure sxb. I think they're more than that.

Isn't one enough :sass2:

Well, because it would be a violation to reply to her on a topic outside the intended subject. Not necessarily that I was saying I am interested in her. Just so she knows I was not ignoring her questions out of respect, that is. Plus she is a minor, hence, my wish for her to grow another year.

Tell me, what place has the name Buur and Laas somewhere in Hargaysa vicinity these brothers Inhabit? I am trying to look up something on line but can't get quite the name of that settlement right. A title of a book I read long ago with the title having that location as part of it.

It also has qab/gabay or close to that in the name of the location.

PS:The book was written by a Gabooye doctor/surgeon who lives in the States and I bought it from Somali halal Meat store in my Area. This was long time ago. I wanted to share the title of the book so anyone can read and see an educated brother's view point and a good story from his childhood to adulthood which was beautifully written. And the book was not that big, small by any measure but pleasant to read.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Well, because it would be a violation to reply to her on a topic outside the intended subject. Not necessarily that I was saying I am interested in her. Just so she knows I was not ignoring her questions out of respect, that is. Plus she is a minor, hence, my wish for her to grow another year.

Tell me, what place has the name Buur and Laas somewhere in Hargaysa vicinity these brothers Inhabit? I am trying to look up something on line but can't get quite the name of that settlement right. A title of a book I read long ago with the title having that location as part of it.

It also has qab/gabay or close to that in the name of the location.

They're widely scattered, the only place (neighborhood) in hargeisa they're known for is called Daami. Maybe @Duke of Bohol can find the name of the place for you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And that's why they will never ever experience ictiraaf.

Landers treat madhiban people like subhumans.... Karma is real. Allah swt is watching.

They even go as far as calling them slur names like madhiban.

Smh

I'm disgusted, saddened and dissapointed.

Absolutely disgusting how the gabooye/Madhibaan are treated by the state and her people.

When a group/peoples are marginalised from time immemorial to the present day, it's not so surprising why they are unorganised and uneducated which would further expose them to more hatred from the wider community.

Even within their own skilled industry's (metal smithing, tanning, barbering etc.), the gabooye aren't safe from the xaasid nature of other somalis as seen here:

However, the majority clans of Somaliland have found a way to get into the barbering business over the past few years without dirtying their hands. They’ve done it by building barbershops, stocking them with new and functional equipment, and then hiring the cheap labour of illegal or ambiguous Ethiopian migrants to compete with or even undercut the traditional barbers on quality and price.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-will-never-prosper-with-this-attitude.23148/

And to all the naive qabilist simpletons above, the gabooye are discriminated throughout Somalia by all major clans so please take your rhetoric to the clan section and don't flood the OPs thread.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Gabooye are a despised people, it was foretold that their ancestors used to eat bakhti meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.