Girl say she was bullied by Somali in High School

she's disrespecting somali men because she got bullied by them.... if I was her I would diss them like no tomorrow. Somali men needs to start humbling themselves because social media and the general media ain't doing yall justice
You won't succeed I promise you.

It's a well known fact that Black boys bully their fellow dark skin Black girls at UK schools. Even happens with AA in the US.Never seen Somali boys caring enough to bully Black girls regardless of their skintone.

As usual, the commen section is filled with self loathing Xalimos blindly believing her and insulting Somali boys using degrading language.

Reminds me of last year when a Black girl falsely accused an UK Somali uber driver of trying to kidnap her which went viral only for it to turn out to be a lie. Guess which demographic was in the comments insulting the adeer's looks and blindly believing her little story....

A study is needed into why some of these younger Xalimos are so quick to side with ajanabis against their own and often, so cruelly with vile language.

It's a well known fact that Black boys bully their fellow dark skin Black girls at UK schools. Even happens with AA in the US.Never seen Somali boys caring enough to bully Black girls regardless of their skintone.

As usual, the commen section is filled with self loathing Xalimos blindly believing her and insulting Somali boys using degrading language.

Reminds me of last year when a Black girl falsely accused an UK Somali uber driver of trying to kidnap her which went viral only for it to turn out to be a lie. Guess which demographic was in the comments insulting the adeer's looks and blindly believing her little story....

A study is needed into why some of these younger Xalimos are so quick to side with ajanabis against their own and often, so cruelly with vile language.
The xalimoos don't have e1b1b the conqueror dna they decend from taken women of former tribes in east africa

The xalimoos don't have e1b1b the conqueror dna they decend from taken women of former tribes in east africa
Stop the nonsense. That pseudoscience is rubbish. We all have a choice to do right. Some people want to fit in no matter the cost and at whose expense.

No need for a study it's real simple halimos who are gen z just want to fit in the west and they will use Somali boys and men as a scapegoat to fit in even if it's base on lies .

O by the way you guys missed the part in her little video look at her arms the forearm she has scars from cutting herself .

So yeah it did bother her to the point of self harm .

Hard time believing this but Uk mali are a different breed.
You mean UK xalimos.
Faaraxs are the same in any western country.

She could be telling the truth tho... somali boys are well known to bully other girls I kind of experienced it and so did my sisters and girls I know...
huh? focus on somali men who's image is tarnished not me.

Sigmund/Sigala how many nigis do you have?

World

VIP
whether true or not west African girls particularly ones from the uk has this weird hate for somali men not generalising but I've been there the longest and seen their disdain towards somali boys there was a tiktok video of which got so many views showing foolxum somali man and an attractive Nigerian man and the owner of trh3 account is a Nigerian woman, not to mention the somali bolt driver that got accused of kidnapping it was again a Nigerian woman that accused and posted his face for the world to mock. What's their agenda?
Leave your house and touch some grass. Nobody in real life cares.

Leave your house and touch some grass. Nobody in real life cares.
see the thing is no, people say "its online touch grass" but the online is a more realistic overview then the real world. You think someone who hates somalis will openly say it and vice versa but online they can lie, these people are no to be trusted

They descend from native Nilotic-like women. Meanwhile, the Natufian-like men conquered your Nilotic-like male lineage, similar to what Western Steppe Herders did to the Early European Farmer males. See how we can flip the script too?

Trending