Girl say she was bullied by Somali in High School

Based

VIP
IMG_2245.jpeg

She could be telling the truth tho... somali boys are well known to bully other girls I kind of experienced it and so did my sisters and girls I know...

she's disrespecting somali men because she got bullied by them.... if I was her I would diss them like no tomorrow. Somali men needs to start humbling themselves because social media and the general media ain't doing yall justice
That's cool and understandable but no need to be racist back tho im just pointing out that in the opposite scenario saying the stuff she is saying in the comments wouldn't fly because it would be deemed racist and in fact I have seen a video similar to this with a somali girl saying the same thing but about mathow guys. The comments where not the same especially when she said less then what this girl said in the comments and mathow women where crusading for mathow men in those comments none of that is happening here is my point in fact somali girls are reinforcing it and randoms are feeling conformable enough to disrespect somali men when this type of thing wouldn't fly if other guys where the targets

It’s probably that girls she hang out that disrespect somali boys
Exactly if they didn't she wouldn't feel comfortable doing it online because her mates would definitely see this but she's comfortable disrespecting the men because her mates probably did it around her all the time and oked it. Just like mathow men who push and reinforce the negative stereotypes about mathow women around there non mathow friends who then go on to comfortably disrespect mathow women on the net with coons defending them and reinforcing what they say about mathow women in the comments.

The somalis around her are doing the exact same thing and the coons in the comments are kekeing and backing her up which results in a "safe space" for all the ajnabi haters to come in and say all sorts of stuff about somali guys.

Mathow women would never do this for somali women if the roles where reversed

Last edited:
Hard time believing this but Uk mali are a different breed.
whether true or not west African girls particularly ones from the uk has this weird hate for somali men not generalising but I've been there the longest and seen their disdain towards somali boys there was a tiktok video of which got so many views showing foolxum somali man and an attractive Nigerian man and the owner of trh3 account is a Nigerian woman, not to mention the somali bolt driver that got accused of kidnapping it was again a Nigerian woman that accused and posted his face for the world to mock. What's their agenda?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
This is so cap and I have like a million reasons why she is lying,in Uk you will never find a majority Somali school it’s impossible unless she went to a Somali charter skl

Exactly if they didn't she wouldn't feel comfortable doing it online because her mates would definitely see this but she's comfortable disrespecting the men because her mates probably did it around her all the time and oked it. Just like mathow men who push and reinforce the negative stereotypes about mathow women around there non mathow friends who then go on to comfortably disrespect mathow women on the net with coons defending them and reinforcing what they say about mathow women in the comments.

The somalis around her are doing the exact same thing and the coons in the comments are kekeing and backing her up which results in a "safe space" for all the ajnabi haters to come in and say all sorts of stuff about somali guys.

Mathow women would never do this for somali women if the roles where reversed
In every community women are the SJWs. In ours the women have allied with xenophobes.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
This is so cap and I have like a million reasons why she is lying,in Uk you will never find a majority Somali school it’s impossible unless she went to a Somali charter skl
And back in the time, it was Madows who were trying to bullies Somali..

Trending