Girl I’m talking to went to korea before with friends

Just as usual, men projecting.

Women don't usually dabble in sex tourism, they aren't thirsty. When girls travel, they go to see places ect.

Why would any sane woman travel 1000s of miles to get with an indoyar? That is male antics.
Before kpop there where absolutely no girls traveling there stop coping. Women just like men also travel for sex astagfirullah. I saw tiktoks a while back of somali girls going on girl trips to Mexico and Jamaica what the hell is there to see in these places except men lol.

Do you think any ajnabi girls would be taking girl trips to somalia to "see" places?

Just as usual, men projecting.

Women don't usually dabble in sex tourism, they aren't thirsty. When girls travel, they go to see places ect.

Why would any sane woman travel 1000s of miles to get with an indoyar? That is male antics.

True generally speaking, but c'mon, no Somali girl is travelling to Korea for sightseeing.

Yeah sure and old white women travel to African and Caribbean countries just to enjoy the beautiful weather :mjlol:
Yes, OLD out of shape and probably unattractive. No young, beautiful woman is going to another country for men.

Men are thirsty everywhere and there is enough thirsty men where a woman lives.

Call me old fashioned, but the idea just seems ridiculous. Men are the ones that would travel to 3rd world countries for women cheaply, NOT women.

Before kpop there where absolutely no girls traveling there stop coping. Women just like men also travel for sex astagfirullah. I saw tiktoks a while back of somali girls going on girl trips to Mexico and Jamaica what the hell is there to see in these places except men lol.

Do you think any ajnabi girls would be taking girl trips to somalia to "see" places?
Before Hollywood and the Music industry would anyone want to go to LA and America in general?

Before Dubai was marketed as a glamorous hotspot of the Middle East, would anyone want to go?

Before Paris was marketed as a place of romance and high fashion, would anyone want to go?

Korea like America is now known for its music and shows. Its all about marketing.

Yes, OLD out of shape and probably unattractive. No young, beautiful woman is going to another country for men.

Call me old fashioned, but the idea just seems ridiculous. Men are the ones that would travel to 3rd world countries for women cheaply, NOT women.
Cmon baby, you know you want jin jing with a thong but end up with a guy looking like ghengis khan.

Parents/family are a major restriction for xalimos who want to wild out. If they go abroad away from the watchful eyes of mahrams and HSI (habaryar secret intelligence) then they’re free to engage in as much zina as possible. But that’s just waffle, xalimo k-pop groupies are a documented and known phenomenon. Look it up sister.

True generally speaking, but c'mon, no Somali girl is travelling to Korea for sightseeing.
Lol, they are. They're obsessed with anything Korean now because of all of those cringe shows and music videos they're been consuming.

Its no different to people wanting to go to LA.

Before Hollywood and the Music industry would anyone want to go to LA and America in general?

Before Dubai was marketed as a glamorous hotspot of the Middle East, would anyone want to go?

Before Paris was marketed as a place of romance and high fashion, would anyone want to go?

Korea like America is now known for its music and shows. Its all about marketing.
Exactly I agree and all the people that generally go to these places generally do it for haram reasons and like you said Korea is the latest one and somali girls are known kpop stans so what do you think a somali girl who wants to go to Korea intend on doing?

Lol, they are. They're obsessed with anything Korean now because of all of those cringe shows and music videos they're been consuming.

People go to LA to party and wild out and do zina same thing with Korea for girls and who is going to stop them there is no family to keep them in check

I literally don't know why you're arguing against us, this problem has been brought to light by Somali women themselves, Xalimos travel to Korea for d!ck, it's been known - nothing new about it.

Parents/family are a major restriction for xalimos who want to wild out. If they go abroad away from the watchful eyes of mahrams and HSI (habaryar secret intelligence) then they’re free to engage in as much zina as possible. But that’s just waffle, xalimo k-pop groupies are a documented and known phenomenon. Look it up sister.
Cosmo, the average Xalimo over 15 has freedom to go out with friend ect, especially the type of girl that would be allowed to go on holidays with friends. Anyone can easily commit it without leaving the country and unfortunately, we see it in the West even amongst the Muslim youth.
Exactly I agree and all the people that generally go to these places generally do it for haram reasons and like you said Korea is the latest one and somali girls are known kpop stans so what do you think a somali girl who wants to go to Korea intend on doing?
Lol, everyone goes to Dubai, France and America. Are you going to say everyone goes there for Zina?

Seriously seek help. This isn't healthy. At this point you're going to argue that anyone that goes on holiday just wants to commit a major sin.

I literally don't know why you're arguing against us, this problem has been brought to light by Somali women themselves, Xalimos travel to Korea for d!ck, it's been known - nothing new about it.
Its a ridiculous assessment. One of two Xalimos acting up abroad and now everyone that goes there is doing xyz. Come on..

People come to Dubai and literally move crazy here btw. Yet if a few Abdis and Xalimos came here, we wouldn't assume the worst.

Its a ridiculous assessment. One of two Xalimos acting up abroad and now everyone that goes there is doing xyz. Come on..

People come to Dubai and literally move crazy here btw. Yet if a few Abdis and Xalimos came here, we wouldn't assume the worst.
You see there is some context when it comes to dubai since its a "muslim" country and many somalis have relatives there most won't assume but if your a gaal or you get flown out then of course everyone is going to assume the worst. Going to Korea a none muslim country that is only popular for kpop is only going to lead people to asumming the worst since what ever the real reason a muslim girl would be there is haram either way. Whether it's for the boys or for the music.

Plus we have seen enough muslim girls in general Wilding out in Korea to not assume the worst.

Cosmo, the average Xalimo over 15 has freedom to go out with friend ect, especially the type of girl that would be allowed to go on holidays with friends. Anyone can easily commit it without leaving the country and unfortunately, we see it in the West even amongst the Muslim youth.

Lol, everyone goes to Dubai, France and America. Are you going to say everyone goes there for Zina?

Seriously seek help. This isn't healthy. At this point you're going to argue that anyone that goes on holiday just wants to commit a major sin.
Yeah I was waffling but xalimos doing madness in Korea is a real thing. OP is trolling but a man in his situation has every right to be concerned. Dubai/France/USA i.e. the most popular and basic choices of travel ever can’t be compared with Korea

Chase is a real man mashaallah. May allah make angelina your hoor in jannah, ameen.

Yeah I was waffling but xalimos doing madness in Korea is a real thing. OP is trolling but a man in his situation has every right to be concerned. Dubai/France/USA i.e. the most popular and basic options for travel ever can’t be compared with Korea
No troll saxib. This is true 100%, We are texting.

What is there for a Muslim girl in Korea? Think about it.

It's like some weeb going to Japan the only reason to go to those places is yellow fever.

Same thing as any guy going to Thailand being gay.

Once again why would a somali girl go to any of these places if she doesn't have any family there and without a wali ontop of that lol.

She's just coping

so women can’t travel anymore ?

no Somali girl travels with a wali are we Saudi ?

🤣